Chapter 20

Jimin's pov

Me and Taehyung were sitting on a bench, surrounded by several crouds, looking for Hoseok and Yoongi.
Taehyung was impatiently tapping his foot on the ground as he continued to look around the room, looking for them.
"Are you alright Tae?" I asked him.

"yeah, I'm alright."
He answered rather quickly.

His answer may have sounded convincing, but the expression on his face said other wise. It was a mixture of what looked like distress, anxiousness, and maybe anger.

I sighed realizing that even if I  attempted to ask him again, I would just get the same answer.

"Do you want me to call them?" I offered, hoping it would cheer him up a bit.

He took a deep breath before answering, "Sure."

I pulled out my phone, but I faintly heard my name being called out as I did. "Do you hear that?" I asked Taehyung.

He shook his head,

"Jimin!"

I turned my head to the side and saw Yoongi and Hoseok running towards us with a few bags in their arms.

Me and Taehyung walked towards them and grabbed the luggage they were carrying.

"I can't believe you guys actually came!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Of course we did! I wouldn't just leave you guys here," Hobi told him,

".... So where are you guys going?"
Yoongi asked.

I looked at Taehyung to see if it was ok for me to tell them. He gave me a small nod, and proceeded to tell them.
" were going to Paris-"

"What?!" both Hobi and Yoongi said at once. "why are you going all the way to Paris?!"

"Well how else are we supposed to get away from his parents-" as I was speaking, a loud broadcast came over the speaker announcing our flight.

As soon as the announcement was said, Taehyung grabbed our bags and lugged them all into his arms.
"Come on Jimin, let's go."
He said while signaling his head in the separate direction.

Hoseok grabbed my arm as I was about to walk away with Tae, "Jimin I need to ask you something,"

"what is it?"

"Are you guys really gonna do this?"   Hoseok asked.

"Of course. I wouldn't have come this far just to turn back around. Taehyung means the world to me, and I would leave everything behind if it meant got to be with him." I explained in defense.

"Jimin, you don't have to go all the way to Paris to be with him-" Yoongi was saying before Taehyung interrupted our conversation.

"Wait, did you guys bring the bag we had at the beach?"

Hobi looked at him with a strange look, "..yeah, why?"

"Shit, uhm. My parents are gonna be here soon looking for me, Thank you guys so much for everything, it was really nice meeting you guys and everything, but we need to go before they get here." Taehyung rushed while setting down the pile of bags and giving them one last hug.

"I promise I'll call you guys later, also, if my mom asks, tell her I'm spending the night at Jin and Namjoon's house." I told them as I helped Taehyung pick up the luggage.

"Bye Jimin," they both said while waving goodbye to us.

And soon enough it was just me and Taehyung rushing into a line to get our bags checked, until we could get onto the plane.

~~

Taehyung's pov

Me and Jimin had left the airport about nine and a half hours ago. He had fallen asleep on my shoulder a while back, but it's understandable, since we both had a long day today.
I would have liked to get at least an hour of sleep, but I needed to find a place for me and Jimin to stay for the time being.

I've tried contacting near by hotels, and even air b&b 's but all of them are practically booked up for some random event.
Another problem was that I didn't have my phone on me, so I've been using Jimin's phone for the past half hour, and it's down to ten percent.

I sat there, looking out the airplane window thinking of ideas, before one thing came to my mind.
I sighed as I realized there was only one last person I could talk to.
My older sister, Jisoo.

She moved to Paris as soon as she graduated so that she could go too her dream college, so our family rarely sees her.
She tries starting conversations with me over text every now and then, but most of them only last a couple of sentences.

I took a deep breath as I typed in her number into his phone.

I had sat there for a couple minutes thinking of what to say before I came up with: "Hey Jisoo, it's Taehyung. sorry I haven't called you in a while. I'm visiting France for a couple days, and was wondering if you would let me stay at your place so I can hang out with you."

I squinted my eyes as I sent the text, hoping that I didn't say the wrong thing.
I set the phone down in my pocket, it had been a few minutes before I heard the ringtone, but when I did I carefully took it out of my pocket so that I didn't wake Jimin up.
When I looked at my phone screen it showed a response from Jisoo:
"Hello Taehyung! I'm so excited that your visiting, I have a spare bedroom you can use while your here if you want. I'll text you the address so you can find my house <3"

I smiled at her response. After all these years, I guess I had forgotten that my sister was so nice, unlike the rest of my family.

I texted her thank you, and set the phone into Jimin's bag.
I was about to wake him up when a loud voice came over the speaker.

"the plane will be landing in thirty minutes."

Since the speaker was loud, it woke Jimin up.
He slowly sat up and rubbed one of his eyes.
"Tae Tae?"

"Yeah?"

"Are we there yet?"

"Just a little bit longer ok?" he nodded, "I do have some good news though,"

"What is it?"

"I found a place for us to stay at for a bit,"

Jimin's eyes widened a bit, "Really? Where is it?"

"Uh, it's at my.. Sisters house."

"You have a sister?!"

"oh, yeah, she's really nice. I think you guys will get along well."

"Well if you say she is, then I'll believe it." he said while smiling a bit.

-------

Oh my God, sorry this chapter is so sHoRt but I'll try to update two times next week. I would say this chapter is shorter for a good reason, but all I've been doing is playing video games all day. But thats besides the point,,,, August D2 was like ajsgakshsj, I can't even express how amazing it was. But anyway I'm gonna sleep now because I didn't sleep at all last night, oops.