Chapter 22

Taehyung's pov

I was in Jisoo's guest bedroom still, although it was morning now.
But one thing was missing, Jimin wasn't here.

"Jiminie?"I called out, but got no response before I heard a crash from down stairs.

"Taehyung!" I heard him yell from downstairs.

"Jimin?"

I walked out of the room and looked down the stairs and saw the one thing that I feared. He was being taken away from me.

There were two figures that I couldn't figure out the faces of, and they had there arms around him, he flailed around in the arms, trying his best to get away from them, but nothing was happening. They were too strong against him.

Tears started to form in my eyes as I ran down the staircase, I lunged towards them and tried breaking Jimin away from them. But there was no stopping them.

I kept trying to help him, but it felt like my arms no longer worked.

I swung my arm at them once more but instead was punched in the face,causing me to black out, leaving the most important thing to me in the entire world to those god awful people who i had no idea who they even were.
...

but then i woke up,
i was back in the guest room.
I sniffled as i realized that my brain had made up the ridiculous nightmare.
"J-jimin." I quietly said, while trying to shake him awake.

After a few seconds, he turned over and his eyes fluttered open.
"Tae? Are you alright? Why are you crying?" He asked while sitting up against the head board.

"I-i had a nightmare, and i th-thought you were gone." I explained while wiping the small tears out of my eyes.

He wrapped his arms around me as i silently cried into his shoulder.
"its ok Tae tae, im still here with you. Im not going any where."

"Thank you Jimin"

"Of course Taehyung. Do you want to get some breakfast now?" he asked, while wiping off my face with his small hands.

I nodded as we both stood up and walked down stairs to get some food.

As we walked down the stairs, we could see Jisoo making waffles in the kitchen.
"Ah, Jisoo. How did you know we were hungry?"

She looked up at us with a surprised look, "ok, I'm gonna be honest with you. I may or may not have forgotten that you guys were here, but you can have some if you want."

"How could you forget us? I thought you said that I was your dearest brother." I said with a pout on my face.

"Oh well. I have to go to work, just try not to break anything while I'm gone."
She said while grabbing her keys and rushing out of the door.

"More food for us then," Jimin said while grabbing a waffle off of the counter.

“So what do you want to see today?” I asked Jimin as he was already finishing his breakfast.

He swallowed his food, "I wanna go see the lock bridge if it's alright with you."

I smiled at him, "Of course it is, I'd go anywhere as long if it's with you Jiminie, even if it was Hell."