Chapter 15

Taehyung's pov

I woke up to a sleeping Jimin, who was still encased between my arms.
I looked up at the clock that was on the nightstand near me and him.
The clock read 7:00
I groaned as I realized that we only had an hour until school started.
Jimin started to move around a bit, I quietly called out his name, trying to shake him awake.
After a couple minutes, his eyes started to flutter open.
"Good morning sleepy head." I said to him as I ruffled his hair.
He scrunched his nose, and moved closer towards my chest.

"I don't wanna go to school today.." Jimin mumbled

I took a deep breath and ran my fingers through his hair. " Neither do I, but we have too."
I sat up and started getting out of the bed. "I'm gonna take a shower, but there's a separate bath in that room over there." I said while pointing to a closed door on the other side of the room.
He nodded as I walked into the bathroom.

~

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist, I looked over towards the middle of the room, and found that Jimin was no longer laying down.
'He must be in the bathroom right now'. I thought to myself as I walked towards the small dresser that contained some of my clothes in it.

As I finished getting dressed, Jimin walked out of the bathroom with a bath robe on, "Uhm, how am I going to get my clothes?" Jimin asked me as I walked over to the elevator and picked up a small black bag that was next to the doors.

"How did you get my clothes here?" Jimin asked me with a curious look on his face.

"I may or may not have blackmailed Jungkook to get him to do a couple of favors for me."

Jimin chuckled and started to get dressed.
When he took off his bath robe I walked up behind him and wrapped my hands around his waist.
"w-what are you doing Tae?" he stuttered out as I started to suck on an un-marked spot on his neck.
He let out a shaky breath and pushed my hands away from his waist.
"W-we have school Tae." he stammered as I stepped back from him.

I sighed sadly "Oh alright.." I murmured as Jimin continued getting dressed.
When he was done with that, he walked over to a mirror that was hanging on the wall and gasped as he saw his neck.
"What?!" he blurted out while putting his hand over some of the hickeys on his neck.

I walked over next to him and put my arm around his shoulders, "What is it?" I asked him.

He looked up at me with wide eyes.
"Look at them!" he said while pointing to the deep purple and red marks that were still there from last night.

I stuck out my bottom lip a bit and looked at him. "Do you not like them?" I asked with a sad tone in my voice.

Jimin sighed "I love them Tae," he said while smiling at me "it's just that I didn't realize how many there were."

"Oh come on, there's only like four of them." I explained to him.
"and plus, with your jacket on, you can basically only see one of them."

"I guess your right about that. But if Hobi sees this and gets mad about it, im gonna let you take the fall for it."
I laughed at what he said and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead and passed him his backpack.