2/2

So here's the second part,, kind of? It's not a sequal to the last one but you know. The other part, if that makes any sense, but yeah, just a lil sope and what they were doing together <3

ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵒᵛ

"Oh come on Yoongi, it'll be fun! Why don't you ever want to hang out with me anymore?" Hobi spoke to him over the phone,

"It's not that I don't want to hang out with you. But my head hurts right now and you're, well how do I put this...Loud."

"psh, I know that Yoongi, but I miss you, last time I saw you was on our date last Saturday." He pouted, wanting to be with his boyfriend.

"I promise that I'll go over to your house tomorrow, ok?"

"Fine, I'll just go hang out with Jimin then."

"Jimin is watching Doyoung today for Jin and Namjoon."

"What!?"

~

After angrily hanging up on Yoongi, Hoseok quickly got dressed before leaving his apartment.

"Stupid Yoongi, whatever, I didn't want to hang out with him anyway." he mumbled to himself, kicking a pebble towards the end of the side walk,

"Hey Hobi!" shouted a voice from behind him.

When he turned around, he smiled and waved at the other boy that was jogging towards him. "Hey kook!"

Jungkook caught up to him a few seconds later, "Decided to take a walk?"

"Something like that. Yoongi is being the most anti social person I've ever met today, and Jimin is also busy so they left me to be all lonely." Hoseok complained, looking at the ground.

"Oh, well you can hang out with me if you want!" Jungkook offered to him.

"Really! Where are you heading?" He asked excitedly, glad he wasn't going to be alone.

"I'm meeting Yugyeom at a coffee shop not far from here, you wanna come with me?"

"Oh, I don't want to ruin you and Yugyeom's time together." Hobi declined, he would feel like a third wheel if he went.

"No no, I insist. Plus the more the merrier! You did say that you were free today, so just come with us. I'll get you something if you haven't eaten yet too."

Hobi smiled at him again, "Thank you Jungkook."

"No problem."

~

It took about ten minutes to get to the coffee place, and when they got there, they saw Yugyeom sitting at one of the tables looking at his phone.

"Hey babe, look who I found." Jungkook explained, kissing Yugyeom on the top of his head before gesturing to Hoseok.

"Oh cool! How've you been Hobi?" Yugyeom questioned, setting his phone down as the other two sat down.