Chapter 18

Taehyung's pov

I had woken up in a room that I didn't quite recognize, it took me a second before I realized that me and Jimin had fallen asleep at Jin's house yesterday night.
But where was Jimin?
I stood up and made my way over towards the door. But just as I was about to open it, it slowly opened and revealed Jimin with a plate of food in one hand, and his phone in the other.
"Oh good! Your awake now," Jimin said while walking near the side of the bed and setting the food onto the nightstand.
We both sat down on the bed, "what time is it?" I asked while rubbing one of my eyes.

"About 9:30 I think," he answered as I nodded, "Do you want some food? Jin made a bunch since there's like twenty other people passed out on the floor out there.

I chuckled as he passed me the plate.
" So what did you want to do today? " I asked him while forking the breakfast Jin made into my mouth.

" Can we go to the beach!? I haven't been there in like a year." Jimin exclaimed

"Ok, let's go then."

He looked up at me with his eyes widened, "Right now?"

" Yeah, why not? I mean we have to get new clothes from your house first, cause I'm not wearing Gucci to the beach."

Jimin laughed and quickly stood up from the bed, " Come on, let's get going." he offered while holding his hand out.

I smiled at him and grabbed his hand as we started to walk out the door.

When we walked out of the room, we bumped into Jin who seemed to be heading in the room we were just in.
"Hey Jin. Why are you going in here?" Jimin asked him.

"I need to get more toothpaste from the bathroom." he said while pointing at the door, "Are you guys heading home now?"

"Yeah, me and Jimin were heading to the beach." I explained to him "You guys can come if you want."

"That's alright, me and Joon have to clean up the house today. Thanks for the offer though."

"Oh ok, see you later then." Jimin waved goodbye.

As we were walking out the door, I saw Jin picking up the towels me and Jimin had dirtied yesterday out of the corner of my eye. I started to pick up the pace as we walked down the stairs.

I pulled Jimin along with me," Why are you rushing?"

"You'll see-" I was explaining as we heard a sudden loud remark from upstairs.

"TAEHYUNG, JIMIN, GET YOUR ASSES BACK UP HERE." Jin yelled.

We both laughed and ran out the door, not wanting to get caught by Jin.

We had made it about a block away from his house before we slowed down.
"So are we gonna have to walk all the back?" I asked Jimin.

"Nope, there's a bus stop just up here." He answered,

"... a bus?" i questioned

Jimin looked at me with a confused look on his face, " What? Are you just too rich to ever have been on a us before?"

I put my hands behind my back and looked anywhere but at him, ".. maybe"