Chapter 11

Jimin's pov

I couldn't even compute what was happening right now. I was lost in his eyes at that moment, I could feel him leaning down slowly, and suddenly our faces where just centimeters apart. Until Yoongi turned around into the pathway where we were and sort of, well, interrupted what ever me and Tae were doing. The both of us looked at him awkwardly as we still were down on the floor.

"I'm just gonna- you know, um, walk away now..." Yoongi said as he slowly walked away to the other parts of the room.

Taehyung sharply inhaled as we both started to move away from each other.
We both just sat on the floor away from each other, neither of us wanting to make eye contact with the other. As Namjoon and Jin came running around the corner, Jin completely ignored me and Tae sitting on the floor, but Namjoon stopped in the middle of the room and looked at us with a weird look.

"Why are you guys sitting on the floor?" He asked us.

We both gave each other a brief glance and said in unison "Nothing."

Namjoon shrugged it off as he continued to run after Jin.
I was about to say something to Tae as the loud bell rang through the room, signaling that the game was over.
We both got up and walked opposite directions through the room's intricate wall design. When we walked out of the room to see the score board, both me and Taehyung having no points.
Hoseok looked at us strangely,
"why didn't you guys get any points?"

Once again we both looked at each other with flustered faces and wide eyes, then looked back at everyone
"we were uh, just-"

I was cut off by Yoongi saying,
"Taehyung just had to go to the bathroom and he didn't know where it was so jimin had to show him"

I silently thanked him for doing that, and to me and Taehyung's surprise, they bought it.

The rest of the day was spent with all of us going to random stores, and buying varieties or clothing and food.
Me and Taehyung didn't buy anything though.

~~~

3rd pov

About ten minutes later, Jin and Namjoon had to drive to their house because they both had classes tomorrow. On their way out of the mall Hobi looked at his phone and cursed under his breath. "I gotta go now guys, see you later" He then ran off into the same direction as Jin and Namjoon.

Yoongi then suddenly turned to both Tae and Jimin with a very angry look on his face.
"You two owe me literally a million favors" he said angrily with his finger raised to their faces as he quickly walked off.

Jimin and Taehyung walked home in silence, neither of them wanting to talk about what happened almost three hours ago. When they got home, they both walked into Jimin's room and going to sleep immediately.
But truthfully, neither of them could fall asleep, the reason being that they both were still thinking about what happened earlier.

~~~

The next morning, Taehyung woke up about twenty minutes before Jimin, and decided to take a shower before he did anything today.

When jimin had decided to get up to go to the bathroom, he was still too tired to hear the bathroom door open. Jimin tried to rub the tiredness out of his eyes as he walked closer to the bathroom, but as he looked up, there was no longer anymore tiredness in his system. The reason being that a wet Taehyung emerged from the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist.