Chapter 12

Jimin's pov

We were walking out of the park with our hands still together. Neither of us were looking each other in the eye.
I don't think either of us really wanted to talk about what happened , but one thing I was curious about was what that phone call was.
"So uh, what was that phone call about earlier?" I asked him while staring up at the sky.

"Oh, it was nothing." Taehyung said.

"ok." I said, not wanting to invade his privacy.

"Listen, about earlier--" I was saying before I was cut off by Taehyung grabbing my wrist and bringing me behind a building and pushing me up against wall.
"What-"

He then grabbed my waist and kissed me. I was surprised at first, but then I leaned more into it. It felt like my heart was about to literally fall out of my chest. My mind was still trying to figure out what was going on.
We stopped after a bit and looked at each other so we could catch our breath.
Taehyung took a deep breath "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." he said as I smiled at him. He then looked to the entrance of the alley way and widened his eyes.
"What is it?" I asked while looking to the side. "Oh." I said as Taehyung took a step back.

"What did I just see." Jungkook said as part of his ice-cream fell on the ground.

"Dammit Jungkook, the ice cream!" Yugyeom said while pointing to the sad piece of dessert on the ground.

"Sorry, but the ice cream isn't what's important right now!" Jungkook said as he began to walk over to me and Taehyung.

"Look I can explain everything, don't do anything to me-" I started saying to him.

"Oh trust me, I'm not gonna do anything to you Jimin, but I certainly am gonna mess up pretty boy's face here. " Jungkook stated, rolling up his sleeves,

"Woah Jungkook. Calm down, whatever they're doing, or whatever they were doing, is none of our business, so we should just leave them alone right now. It was nice seeing you guys again, but I think we should get going now." Yugyeom said while pulling Jungkook back out of the alley.
I waved goodbye to them as they walked off into the distance.

" We might want to get going before my mom gets worried. " I said quietly to Tae.

" Yeah, but one more thing. "
Taehyung said.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Do I still have to sleep out side tonight?"
He asked while looking at me.

"Hmm, it depends."
I said while tapping my chin with my finger.

"Does this change your mind?" Taehyung said as he pulled me in for another kiss.
Of course I kissed him back, I mean, why wouldn't I?
I pulled back from him and started to walk away from him.
"No it does not. You promised me that you would."

He ran up next to me and held my hand, "What if I gave you ten dollars."

I scoffed at his statement, "Do you really think that you can buy your way out of this?"

He pulled out a twenty dollar bill from his pocket and held it out in front of me.
"What about now?" he asked while raising his eyebrows.