1/2

So like, I haven't updated in almost two months and I feel bad about that, so in the meantime here's some extra stuff that I was gonna put in other chapters but, ✨never did✨. But like these don't have to deal with the main plot, they're just mini adventures that i wasnt able to include :).

ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵒᵛ

"Namjoon!" Jin yelled "Its time to go, we're gonna be late!"

"What do you mean? The clock say we still have another hour!" Namjoon shouted back from upstairs.

They've been yelling for about five minutes, so Jin decided to just walk up stairs and help him get ready.

"You idiot! You know that clock is broken, haven't you ever noticed that its always 11:00 there?!" Jin scolded him, showing him the real time on his phone,

"Ok, I'm ready. Lets go"

So the two hopped in their car and began to drive.

They announced that they were in a relationship a few months after the whole Taehyung leaving ordeal, but when they told every one they all just laughed.

**

Jin cleared his throat, "Hey guys, we have something to tell you.."

Jimin sat up from the couch he was laying on,"Yeah what's up?"

Namjoon grabbed ahold of Jin's hand before speaking, "we're.. Me and Jin are dating."

Hoseok and Yoongi looked at Jimin weirdly before the three of them all began laughing uncontrollably,

"Hey! Why are are you guys laughing?" Jin asked, confused why they thought it was so funny.

"It's just— we all already thought that you both have been in a relationship, for like two years." Jimin explained, wiping the small tears from his eyes.

Namjoon folded his arms together, "What do you mean?"

"Well there's the living together, the suddle glances, the obvious public flirting—" Hoseok was babbling before Jin threw a pillow at him.

"Ok ok, we get it."

**

A year after that, the two of them got married. Now for their anniversary, the two decided to take the next big step in their lives.

"Do you think this is the place?" Namjoon asked, pulling up to the building.

"I'm pretty sure it is, I mean it does have a sign saying it right there." Jin pointed out, stepping out of the door.

They both walked up to the door before going in and towards the counter where a short lady sat.

"Welcome you two, what can I help you with?" she asked, looking up from her computer.

"We're here for pick up, we met him a few weeks ago, but we're here to get him now that we've finished all the paperwork." Namjoon said, leaning his hands against the counter.