Chapter 17- You're Crazy!

"Asher! Avery! Are you going to help me or not?" I yelled, grabbing the cupcake pan out of the cabinet.

"Yes, mommy!" Asher replied than climbed onto the stool, he was soon joined by Avery. We were baking cupcakes for my gender reveal party. Avia was going to frost them either pink for a girl, or blue for a boy.

We finally finished baking the cupcakes and I set them on the counter to cool.

"Mommy why's your tummy fat?" Avery asked, poking my belly.

"Because your little sister or brother is in there!" I answered, sitting on the couch and turning on a movie.

"Was I in there?" Asher asked, scrunching up his nose in confusion.

"Yes, both of you were in there!" I laughed, because they were so confused.

"At the same time?" Avery gasped and I nodded.

"You're crazy!" Asher laughed and I shrugged.

"Hopefully I won't have twins again! I don't think I can handle 4 troubles!" I tickled them and we erupted into a fit of giggles.

"Get your shoes on." I said, standing up. Asher groaned.

"We're going to pick up Addy from ballet." I said, putting on there coats. "Than it will be time for the party."

The troubles jumped up and down. "Party!"

_________________________

"Okay, under this bowl is a cupcake. Whatever the color of frosting is that's the gender of the baby!" Avia announced to the family and friends. "On the count of 3!"

"1, 2, 3!"

I removed the cover and looked to see a cupcake with blue frosting.

I was having a boy!

"Congratulations Emmi!" For the rest of the party we hung out and thought of baby names.

A/N- Yeah it's short but my day has been really crummy. If you message me I might tell you.
So yeah I'm kind of in a bad mood. Please comment baby names for Emmi's boy.
IT MUST START WITH THE LETTER A! (I'm going with a theme)
In a very very bad mood,
-Emily