Chapter 7

We drop Sam, Jc and Trevor off at the O2L house then we drive to the mall going to all the pet stores.

"How much of this should we get?" I say holding a bag of dog food in my hand laughing making Kian laugh.
"Just get 2 bags I mean they are big bags!" He says Laughing
"Yeah... And heavy..." I say dropping the bag on the ground.
We get cans of wet dog food, some dog shampoo and a brush all those types of things and pay for them then we go to get some toys for the store across the mall.

"Hey Skit what about this one?" He asked holding a plastic chew toy shaped as a hamburger pretending to eat it making us both laugh.
"Perfect Kian!" I say laughing and throwing a dog bed at him and he didn't catch it making it hit him in the face making us laugh even more! We pay for them before almost getting kicked out because we were making a mess.

We Chuck all of the stuff in the boot of his Car and we go back in the mall to get a kennel.
"Hey Kian what do you think about this one!?" I say crawling into the kennel then getting dirty looks off an old lady so I squirm out almost getting stuck in it!
"Maddie! Stop! You'll get in trouble!" He says Grabbing a kennel and I grab one too.
"So I've done worse thing then getting kicked out of a mall! I ditched school for 3 quarters of last year!" I say paying for the Kennel then walking out side putting the box in Kians Car and all the stuff just fit!
We drove back to my place to Drop off all the stuff and Kian's Dog. We feed the dogs then leave again. This time heading to Kians place.

"Maddison Lawley I havnt seen you this happy since well I don't know when!" Kian says Smiling and every now nd' again peeking over to me while driving.
"Well I get I haven't had this much fun in a long time then! Thanks for an awesome time out tonight Ki!" I say Smiling.

We arrive at the O2L house and I'm greeted by Sam.
"Maddie! Kian you're back!" He yells.
"Hey Sam!" I say Hugging Sam.
"Hey Sammy where's Ricky I want Maddie to meet him." He asked looking around the house.
"He's out in the back." Sam said Pointing to the back door.
"Hey Ricky! Theres someone I want you to meet." He says to a guy in the pool with brown hair and a blonde streak through it. He swims to the edge and gets out of the pool. Drying his hair with a towl.
"Who's this Kian your girlfriend?" he asked. Wait one why does he think I'm my brother girlfriend?!? AND TWO WHY DOES EVERYONE ASK IF I'M SOMEONE'S GIRLFRIEND!?

"Uhh... No Ricky this is my Sister... Maddie" He says awkwardly
"Oh Hi there Maddie! You must be the sister he always talks about!" He says acting like nothing happened.
"yeah I must be!"
"Maddie you go inside and talk to the guys I gotta talk to Rick for a sec." kian says
"Yeah ok no problem!" I say waving to Ricky
"Hey! Maddie!" Trevor yells.
"Hey Trevor!" I say Smiling. So I walk up to Trevor and he gives me a hug.
"How are you?"
"yeah I'm good how bout you Trev?"
"Yeah real good listen sorry about my Mum at Starbucks... she tends to think whenever with hanging with a girl we are dating. Don't ask even I get confused." He says I just laugh.
"So Maddie what are you going to Name your puppy?"
"I think I'm going with Shadow... What do ya think?"
"Yes! That's perfect!" He says laughing.
"Hey Maddie I know you haven't been here long but it's getting late I'll give ya a lift home." Kian says Messing my hair.
"Aw ok then Bye bye Trevor!" I say giving him a light hug.
"Bye Bye!" He says Waving.

I get in the car and Kian starts to take me home. It's silent which is weird... Usually Kian and I are talking about the stupidest things but nope all silent. We get to my place.
"Thank Ki!" I say opening the door to find the kitchen in a mess from the dogs
"Oh Geez here I'll help you clean up." He says Grabbing a broom and a mop.
"Are you gonna stay tonight?" I ask sweeping the dog food wile Kian Mops behind me.
"Nah I better Head home after this or Ricky's gonna kill me!" Kian said
"Ok then. Do you want some help with loading the car?"
"Kiddo that would be awesome!" He says throwing me a bag full of stuff for his puppy Hazel yeah Kian named his puppy Hazel and she is a menace!

It took me and Kian half an hour to clean up and load his car! Yeah we do a pretty good job as a team!

'Thanks for the help Maddie." He says walking out to his car.
"No problem!" I say hugging him
"Cool hey listen be careful of Trevor! I know he likes you he has this look about him when he sees you!"
"Kian! I just met him how do know he has 'A Look'?" I ask laughing
"I'm Talented Sis! You should know that!"
"Yeah yeah whatever Smarty pants!"
"You know its true! Anyway I gotta go Hazel's tearing up the car again." He says giving me another hug
"OK Bye Kian." I say and he kisses my forehead and gets in his car. I wave goodbye and walk back inside when I can't see his car anymore.
I go and sit on the couch put on some music and just relax for the first time in 5 days. But it didn't last long next thing I knew I was in tears... I just broke down! It feels good to let it all out but it makes me feel like crap! I'm stuck thinking of Mum... I don't care about Dad But thinking of Mum all our memories before she became an alcoholic we would always go shopping together! At least every second day. Thinking of all the secrets we told each other the ones we didn't dare tell Kian or Dad all the laughs we had... but then Mum started to get real stressed with work... She would start to ignore me and Kian just pushing us aside making us have to look after ourselves because mum was constantly getting drunk or going to the casino or something like that. That's why Kian and I are so close. Then my mind switches to Dad... He said to me when I was 8 "Maddison I never wanted you to be born I was hoping you died or something! But no! You're here alive." Those made me cry even more! Then the thought of Him always cutting me beating me or even verbally hurting me! But the one with the butcher knife was the scariest. I still think of it! I couldn't take any of this anymore... I went up to bed not getting changed just rolling myself up in my bed... Then I drifted off to sleep.

so yeah for some reason i really like this chapter i think its because of Maddie and Kian get some bonding time after their parents death... but i think its cute. Aaaaannnndddd that Also sounds cheesy but meh! Hope you enjoyed dont forget to vote!! And comment and what not
-Maddie

Twitter: @ninja_maddie