To See It All

Minutes passed until Elaine came too - groaning quietly.
"You just don't die do you?" Morgana moaned
Elaine jolted quickly, grabbing her head - it felt like it was burning - a searing heat penetrating her mind. Morgana looks on bemused and nervous of what might come next.
"And killing things mends a broken heart?" The words slip from Elaine's mouth like a whisper but Morgana is horrified to hear them. She looks at Elaine incredulously. She remembers saying those exact words in the council chambers in Camelot many years ago - so why was Elaine quoting them? It was hardly coincidence...was it?

"Excuse me"
"Sometimes you've got to do what you think is right and damn the consequences ~ well you certainly lived up to that one!"
Morgana looked at her with wide eyes. What once seemed like intimate moments now being broadcasted, Morgana felt uneasy.
"How do you know these things?"
"We can find another way... There is no other way? You know that's not the truth Morgana"
"ANSWER ME"
"I have the sight Morgana, you have it to. Although yours comes to you in the form of dreams, mine aren't so friendly, I only really get visions like these if I..." She pauses a sudden realisation flooding over her face.
"If you what?"
"If I have a connection - oh my...Gaius he was right"
"Gaius?!"
"Ah..."
"What do you mean Gaius?"
"Well, Eh -" Elaine tries to move but is surprisingly weak so she settles with propping herself up against the stone wall of the fire place. "-like I said before it seems your dream had a ring if truth to it, yesterday I met Gaius"
"Where?" Morgana questions suspiciously
"In the forest..." Elaine begins hesitantly "I accidentally knocked him out...sort of"
"Well it's not like you have a habit of doing that!" Morgana says as if the words are bitter.
Elaine frowns slightly, and shrugs although it pains her to do so.
"He uh, he told me the truth and now I know it's true, it makes sense now"
"What makes sense?" Morgana asked impatient.

"I only get the visions if I actually hold some sort of connection with the subject -"
"So..."

Elaine looks at Morgana, swallowing hard , "I'm your sister"
Morgana's expression fades away, unreadable.