Forest Walks

The forest is nothing more than a blur, streaks of purples, pinks and oranges in the horizon are smudged by black wavering giants - but Arthur can't see its beauty.

His mind is consumed with the events that had just unfolded. Seeing Morgana after all that time had really taken its toil on him. She looked so rugged, windswept and yet determined. Hellbent on his demise - oh how she had changed. Arthur sighed, he wanted to save her somehow but every avenue seemed impossible after everything she had done. The death and destruction she left in her wake. No. She couldn't be forgiven could she? He shook his head - he didn't have an answer.

His mind then fell on to the subject of Elaine, another issue he was torn over. Conspiring with Morgana? Was she part of master plan - to get to him, as it was working. She would have said something.
He sniggered "like she would have said something". He kicked the leaves in frustration. Another "enemy" ...but something inside him wasn't so convinced. Why would an "enemy" save you?

He stopped in his tracks - as if only realising it now. She saved him, he should be dead - she may have used magic, it may have harmed...someone, but she had no choice - or so she said.