Ladrien #1 ~ Spider-Bug ~

"Ladybug, Ladybug, does whatever a ladybug can...Wait, what do Ladybugs do? Hmm...Stopping senti-monsters, any size, catching akumas just like flies, look out! Here comes the Ladybug..."

      Sometimes, when Paris wasn't in immediate danger and people weren't screaming for her attention, Ladybug liked to have fun with her powers. She would sit on a rooftop and people watch, or drop down randomly over crowds and see if she could get away without getting spotted (all to improve her skills, of course). Her favorite thing to do, though, was pretend to be Spider-Man.

      It wasn't like she pretended to catch bad guys or tie people up with webs.  She could do that any day! Instead, she liked to shoot out her yo-yo holding her fingers like Spider-Man did and swing through Paris, often accompanied by her own version of the theme song. Usually she was far enough from civilians that no one could hear her (thankfully for her), but this time apparently someone had because she heard a slight giggle coming from below her.

      Curious as to whether or not the person was actually laughing at her, Ladybug swung onto a rooftop that was near where she had heard it. To her surprise, when she looked down she saw a pair of gorgeous green eyes staring back at her, like they had been following her every move. It was Adrien.

      Ladybug wasn't sure what made her do it, maybe she was just in a Spider-Man mood, but she decided to lower herself upside down using her yo-yo until she was eye level with Adrien. He simply looked at her and she looked at him, both caught in the trance of of love, though neither knew it.

      Then, they were both leaning in.

      Closer.

      Closer.

      Closer.

      Until, finally, their lips met.

      It was the shortest kiss Ladybug had ever had (the only other being when Chat Noir had needed saving from Dark Cupid), but it was also the sweetest. When they pulled away the trance seemed to withdraw for a moment, and the embarrassment of what she had just done came over her. She lifted herself out of the situation as quickly as possible, mortified by what Adrien was probably thinking at that moment.

      As she swung away, though, Ladybug decided that while being Spider-Bug was embarrassing, it wasn't all that bad.

~~~~~~

Word count: 389

Picture: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/694609942512836503/

First Ladrien oneshot! I typically don't write this ship because I don't ship it as much as I ship others, but I figured it was fitting for 1k. I hope you enjoyed it! I may or may not have watch Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse recently, which inspired this shot slightly.

Thank you for reading, constructive criticism is always welcome! :D <3