Holiday Special #2 ~ Quarantine ~

Ladynoir ~

      "Chat Noir!" Ladybug exclaimed, landing next to him on the ground

She had been fighting an akuma on her own for about ten minutes now, which was difficult in her standard issue mask. Honestly, was it supposed to be this hard to get air? She wished Tikki could give her a mask out of the same breathable fabric as her suit.

"So, how do you suggest we--" she stared at Chat with wide eyes.

"What?" Chat asked, looking Ladybug in the eye. He wasn't sure why she looked like she was trying to stop herself from laughing.

Ladybug failed if that had been her intention, breaking into laughter a few seconds later.

"Are those little paw prints on your mask?" she giggled a bit more.

"Yes," Chat replied defensively. "My friend made it for me."

Odd, Ladybug thought. I swear I made one just like that for Adrien...

Adrienette ~

      "Hi, Marinette!" Adrien yelled from across the street of the bakery

"Hi, Adrien!" Marinette called back from the other side, cupping her hands around her mouth so she could be heard.

It wasn't really necessary because it was a really quiet morning for Paris. Very few cars were on the streets, and even fewer people were walking around on their own.

"How are you?!" Adrien asked his girlfriend, still screaming.

"I'm good, thank you!" Marinette replied. "How are you?!"

"Great, now that I get to see you!" Adrien grinned.

"So...what are they doing?" Nino asked Alya. The two had been watching the other couple yell at each other for the last couple of days, and it made less sense every time.

"They don't want to accidentally get each other sick if they have the virus," Alya rolled her eyes. "So they've resorted to this chaos."

"Typical," Nino sighed.