1. Music launch.

*Shyra's POV*

"Kaise, jiyungi kaise.

Bataa de mujhko
Tere bina

Tera mera jahaan
Le chalun main wahaan
Koi tujhko na mujhse chura le
Rakh loon aankhon mein main
Kholun palke na main
Koi tujhko na mujhse chura le

Main andheron se ghira hoon
Aa dikha de tu mujhko savera mera
Main bhatakta ek Musafir
Aa dila de tu mujhko basera mera"

I sang the last line closing my eyes.

The minute I finished, there was a huge round of applause.

"Shyra Iyer and Atif Aslam everyone!" Alvia, the anchor spoke in the mic.

"Wow Shyra and Atif, wow. You've both got such mesmerising voices. I'm so jealous right now." She added, chuckling lightly.

I thanked her, a smile playing on my lips.

"Well Shyra, how was it singing along with Atif Aslam?" She asked.

'To be honest, I'm a huge fan of Atif sir. The minute I got to know that I'd be working with him for this project, I knew no bounds! I was so happy!" I chuckled.

"You know the first time we met, Shyra started fangirling, and I couldn't control my laughter. It was such a cute scene. She started jumping around, saying she was a fan and how she always waited for an opportunity to sing with me." Atif sir piped in.

I couldn't help but start laughing.

"Well, let's hand it over to the media now. Any questions?" Alvia asked.

"Shyra ma'am and Atif sir, how long have you two been working on this project?"

"It took a month and a half to be exact. There were times, when we'd go to the studio, but just fool around. So yeah." Atif laughed.

"So Atif sir, you've become a father for the second time, how does it feel?" One of the paparazzi's asked.

"It's always a surreal feeling. Ahad, my son, is a blessing, just like my first child. I mean, yeah, it just feels amazing." Atif sir smiled.

"Shyra, we've heard rumours about you and Rohit Saraf dating. Till what extent is it true?"

I was baffled by this question.

"Rohit and I are really good friends. We met on the sets of 'The Sky Is Pink'. Yeah, we've gone out numerous times for dinner or just an outing, but we ain't dating. We're just really good friends." I smiled.

"Shyra, you're 26, when're you planning to get married?"

This question made Atif sir laugh.

"Yeah, Shyra, when're you planning to get married?" He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, playfully.

"I've been getting this question quite often since the day I turned 26." I chuckled. "Well, as of now, there's no plan as such. And really, I've just left it to my parents to whom they want me to get married to. I couldn't bother much." I laughed, while saying the last sentence.

"I'm pretty sure, the moment Shyra's parents watch this, they're going to bombard her with questions on when she's planning to get married." Atif sir joked.

I laughed along side with him.

When we were finally done with the launch, I left as soon as possible. I didn't want the paparazzis to ask me more questions about anything.

I finally reached home and straight went up to my room. I quickly freshened up and changed into a tank top and pj shorts and walked downstairs.

Mom was in the kitchen preparing dinner, and dad was watching a cricket match.

Well, it was IPL season after all.

I groaned and sat on the couch.

"Can you get over with this?" I asked, annoyed.

"Shy, it's cricket! And that too it's IPL! I- WHAT A MASSIVE SIX THAT WAS." My dad screamed.

I rolled my eyes, chuckling slightly, at his excitement.

"And that's a hundred by Rahul!" He cheered.

"What a clichè name." I laughed.

"Shyra, could you help me, please?" Mom asked from the kitchen.

"Coming!"

We set the dining table for dinner.

Dad happily cheered after Kings XI Punjab won the match.

There was a peaceful silence at the dining table before dad decided to break it.

"So Shyra......" He started.

I looked at him to continue.

"When're you planning to get married?" He asked.

Well. Well.

Just as I was about to answer, mom spoke up.

"If there's anyone you're seeing, you can tell us."

I chuckled at that.

"Mom, dad, I've told you guys already, I'm not seeing anyone, alright? If I was, I would've told you guys long back. And about the marriage, you guys decide. I'm fine with whatever you guys conclude with." I shrugged.

"Well, okay. We have some boys in mind though." Dad smiled.

I smiled back.

"I know whatever you guys decide, will be the best for me." I grinned at them.

------

VOTE.

COMMENT.

Any suggestions, feel free to dm.