Bonus Chapter 2.

*Shyra's POV*

"Oh my god, show it to me already!" I stated.

"Can you not take so much of time?" I spoke again, very irritated this time.

I shook the pregnancy kit a few times, before the result came.

Two red lines.

Oh my god.

I'm pregnant.

OH MY GOD, I'M PREGNANT.

"Oh my god!" I shouted, excitedly, with a huge grin on my face.

"I'm going to become a mom. Oh my god." I giggled, keeping a hand on my stomach.

I walked out of the washroom and into the kitchen. Rahul was still at his practice session and would be back at around 8 or 9, and it was still 6.

I decided to cook to kill time.

Picking my phone up from the couch, I also ordered a cake, instructing them on how exactly I want it to be decorated.

A chocolate truffle cake, with a pregnant stomach shown on the cake and 'coming soon' written on it.

I can't wait to tell Rahul. He's going to be so happy.

We've been married for almost 3 years now, and I think it's the right time to welcome our baby. I've seen Rahul play with Ziva, Gracia, Zoravar and Samaira, and he's just so happy with them. I can actually picture him playing with our child.

A blush crept on my face.

Shaking my head, I walked into the kitchen to prepare dinner.

"Hmm.. let's make egg biryani and, uhm- broccoli manchurian. Okay, sounds good, I guess." I said, talking to myself.

I got the ingredients and started chopping the vegetables.

Almost forty-five minutes later, the doorbell rang.

My cake was here! The man handed the cake, and I paid him. I opened the box to see the cake. It was just like how I wanted it to be. With a smile on my face, I clicked a picture of the cake, and then kept it in the fridge and got back to preparing dinner.

*

Just as I finished setting up the dining table, the doorbell rang.

I opened the door, and a very tired Rahul walked in. I closed the door behind him.

The minute I turned around, his lips landed on mine, pushing me against the wall gently.

"I cannot get used to your lips whatsoever." He said, pulling away.

I giggled and pecked his cheek.

"Go take a shower, the dinner is ready." I said.

"You made dinner?" He asked, surprised.

"Yes, I did." I said, with a proud look on my face.

"Why? Is Akshit bhaiya on leave?" He joked.

Okay, so the thing is, I rarely cooked, because we have a cook at home.

"I let him go early today." I said, pushing Rahul towards the bathroom.

"Atleast give me a kiss, before I go." He pleaded.

"You're going to take a shower. Stop acting like you're going to some other country." I said, chuckling.

"Please." He pleaded again, this time with puppy eyes.

Oh god, cannot resist this. I leaned towards him, giving him a quick peck on his lips before pushing him away.