11. Shopping.

*Shyra's POV*

Pictures of mine and Rahul's date were all over the internet. So many articles about us on google.

We aren't dating, are we? We're just getting engaged in like three days because that's what our parents wanted. But I somehow find myself getting attracted to Rahul.

Coming out of my thoughts, as I was saying, there were speculations about us dating.

Well, we ain't dating, we're getting married.

There was this picture of mine and Rahul, where we were coming out of Asilo, our fingers intertwined, him walking ahead of me, holding my white chanel clutch in his right hand. I thought it was cute of him to hold my clutch.

Laughing to myself, I checked other pictures.

There was another picture of us sitting in Asilo, laughing about something. The sky looked beautiful. This was a really nice picture and so I saved it.

The last picture was of him holding me by my waist and looking at me, while I was looking down; smiling. What a clichè picture.

My phone started ringing, it was Rahul.

"Hello!" I smiled.

"Hi meri jaan." He chuckled.

"Jaan and all, huh?" I teased

"Ab tu hone wali biwi hai meri." He said. I'm pretty sure he's got a huge grin on his face right now.

"Acha ji?" I chuckled.

"Okay, so are you ready?" He asked.

"Kabse."

"Ooops. Will be there in a minute."

"Cool. Bye." I smiled.

"Bye." He hung up.

I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time before walking downstairs.

"Mumma, papa, I'm going out with Rahul for some engagement shopping. Will be home soon."

"Bye. Have fun."

"Take care. Come home soon."

Just as I stepped out of the gate, Rahul parked his car right in front of me. I smiled at his sight. I quickly climbed in and hugged him.

"You look great." He complimented.

"Since birth." I joked, flipping my hair. He shook his head with a smile, while driving.

Soon enough we were in Oberoi Mall. This time we didn't bring bouncers along. We got out and started walking into the mall, his fingers intertwined with mine. Some people did come upto us asking for pictures and autographs.

We were in Soch now, finding a lehenga for me.

"Do you have a baby blue lehenga?" I asked the lady showing us lehenga.

"I'll just check ma'am." She said. The baby blue lehenga she showed me was too simple. We spent nearly an hour in Soch but ended up getting nothing.

We went to a few more shops before going to California Burrito and munching on a salad bowl. Looking at my frustration, Rahul started laughing.

"I'll hit you." I rolled my eyes at him. That made him laugh more.

"Rahul." I groaned.

"Look at that frustration." He teased.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes again.

I was eating my bowl in a very uninterested way; keeping my elbow on the table with one of my cheek resting on my palm, when Rahul clicked my picture.

"Rahul!" I groaned again.

"Give me your phone." I tried snatching his phone away, but failed.

"Okay fine." I stated.

He was doing something with his phone and the minute he kept his phone down, my phone buzzed. He looked at me with a smirk.

"What did you do?" I smiled.

"Check." He said, taking a bite.

KL Rahul mentioned you in their story.

Taking one last glance at him, I opened his story.

It was a picture of an uninterested Shyra eating her rice bowl. Wow.

And the caption was,

Shopping frustrations can get you like this🤯

I rolled my eyes and looked at Rahul.

"Seriously?" I huffed.

"I don't like you." I joked.

"You love me." He smirked. I gave him a pukish reaction.

"I just realised we don't have a picture together!" I said, taking out my phone quickly.

We took almost five selfies and quickly finished our bowl, to continue shopping. We went to Manyavar next. While I was searching for lehengas, Rahul called me out.

"How's this?" He asked, showing me a grey colour lehenga outlined with navy blue.

"This is so gorgeous!" I exclaimed, smiling, looking at the lehenga. I took it from his hand, and went to the changing room. It fit me perfectly. I came out showing my lehenga to him. I raised my eyebrows as if asking him how it is. He walked towards me and put his arms around my waist.

"My future wife is so beautiful." He whispered, pulling me closer. I blushed, I DON'T KNOW WHY.

What's happening to you Shyra?

"You're getting this. Go change." He stated and let me go inside again to change. I quickly changed and came out.

"Did you find anything for yourself?" I asked him.

"I actually did." He said and showed me a set of black kurta and its bottom. This set of kurta was made for an engagement function. It was that good. Rahul's definitely going to look hot in this.

"I really like this." I told him, touching the material.

Before we headed towards the payment counter, I asked him to find me a casual white kurti. Just as he went in search of that, I quickly rushed to the payment counter, paying for both, the lehenga and the kurta.

Knowing Rahul, he wouldn't let me pay. Let me tell you, to all the places we've been together, he's never let me spend even a single penny.

I got the bags and turned around to see Rahul walking towards me with a white kurti in his hand.

What a cutie, this one is.

He saw the shopping bags in my hand and glared at me. I started laughing and kept the white kurti aside, and looped my arms with his, pulling him out.

"You didn't have to." He stated.

"Shut up." I chuckled.

-----

Hellooooo!

Don't forget to vote and comment.