29. Questions.

*Shyra's POV*

"Lovers in the night
Poets trying to write
We don't know how to rhyme
But, damn, we try
But all I really know
You're where I wanna go
The part of me that's you will never die

So when I'm all cho-"

I stopped and let the tears flow.

To my surprise everyone in the arena started singing.

"But I can't find the words
Every time we say goodbye
Baby, it hurts
When the sun goes down
And the band won't play
I'll always remember us this way"

I smiled at them. Wiping my tears, I started singing again.

"Oh, yeah
I don't wanna be just a memory, baby, yeah

When I'm all choked up
But I can't find the words
Every time we say goodbye
Baby, it hurts
When the sun goes down
And the band won't play
I'll always remember us this way, oh, yeah

When you look at me
And the whole world fades
I'll always remember us...."

I closed my eyes, singing the last two words.

".....this way"

I ended and let the tears fall. People started cheering, so I could cheer myself.

It was my first tour.

Lost, being the name.

Pretty soon, Safari's tune started playing, and I started singing.

*

"You were amazing!" Samantha hugged me, the minute I came backstage. I thanked her with a smile. She looked at me for a few seconds, before hugging me again.

"You need some rest." She said and I nodded.

I left the arena after changing into something comfortable and was on my way back to the hotel.

Glasgow looked beautiful at night. Looking outside the window, tears started flowing down my face again. It's been five months. Five fucking months since Rahul broke the engagement. He hasn't called since then. I called him a couple of times after that night, but he never picked and so I stopped.

I wonder if he misses me, the way I miss him.

I looked down at my engagement ring. I don't wear it on my finger anymore, but instead I have it on my silver chain, around my neck.

I don't know what got to him that night, nor do I know why he reacted that way. I agree, I should've atleast texted him about the scene, but at that point of time, it slipped from my mind. I didn't know, one silly mistake of mine, would cost me so much.

Wiping my tears, I stepped out of the car, as we reached the hotel. Security guided me in. The minute I entered the hotel, I ran to my suite. I crashed down onto my bed, crying.

Why did he to do it? Why did he break the engagement? Why did he break my heart? Why did he blame me for something I didn't do? Why did he leave? All these questions running through my mind, but without any answers.