Bonus Chapter.

*Rahul's POV*

"... yeah, and then she asked me to surprise her by flying down to Glasgow-"

"Excuse me! Maine tumse surprise maanga nahi, I just told you come down to Glasgow, and yeah... uh...surprise me." Shyra said, laughing at the last part.

Due to public wanting the both of us to have an interview together, here we are, sitting on the couch, on 'Koffee With Karan'.

"So, public demanded and you guys are here. How can we not get questions from them?" Karan chuckled, and continued, "So we've got a few questions from people, here."

"Oh god." Shyra chuckled.

"Okay, so who's the most annoying one among the both of you?" Karan asked.

"Definitely her." I said, quickly.

"Hello? What do you mean?" Shyra looked at me.

"So this female gets annoyed for even the slightest of things, and then she annoys me, because she's annoyed." I told.

"Uhm, can you please cut this part?" Shyra laughed.

"Oh, wait. Are we going live?"

Karan and I burst out laughing.

"Shyra, we never go live. You're coming here for the third time, how can you not know this?" Karan asked her, still laughing.

"People would be wondering, what a dumb wife Rahul's got." Shyra laughed.

"Let the memes begin!" She added before continuing, "Okay, so I'm not that annoying-"

I cut her off.

"Shut up, you're very annoying." I said, pushing her face aside in a joking manner.

"Who's the most romantic?" He asked.

"Well, the entire world knows now." I chuckled.

"I'll give it to him." Shyra smiled.

"Who's the first one to apologise after a fight?"

"Me!" Shyra shouted.

"It's me." She said again, looking at me.

"Okay." I said, chuckling.

"I apologise when I know it's my fault." I added.

"And that's never." She said.

"Okay, I'm totally loving this." Karan said, laughing.

"Who's the most naughty?" Karan asked.

"In what context?" Shyra asked.

"Shyra!" Karan said, laughing.

"Hello guys, meet my wife." I chuckled, looking into the camera.

"Like who fools around, who plays the most pranks, who jokes around a lot? In this context, Shyra." Karan teased her.

"That's Shyra." I said, laughing.

"Yeah, I guess, that's me." She said, thinking for a bit.

"I have a feeling that Rahul has an interesting story to tell." Karan said, looking at me.

I looked at Shyra, who looked at me; confused.

"So, I guess around two weeks back, she told me she's pregnant. At first, I didn't believe her, 'cuz she fools around a lot, but later on I did believe. And, after I got all happy and excited she said she was just kidding." I said, shaking my head.

"End of the story, I'm not pregnant!" Shyra said, stressing on the word 'not'.

"Who's the mature one?" Karan asked, after laughing at the pregnancy story.