18. I love you.

*Rahul's POV*

The boys left around 5pm.

"Why don't you stay here tonight?" I asked Shyra, who just walked out of the kitchen after doing the dishes.

"And why would I?" She smirked.

"Please." I begged.

"I literally have no one." I said, making a puppy face.

"Nautanki." She laughed.

"Please Shy. I feel so lonely here." I said, dramatically.

"God. Okay." She laughed before calling up her mom and informing her that she would be staying here for the night.

"What do we do now?" She asked, tossing her phone on the couch.

"Let's watch a movie." I suggested.

*

I took the delivered large margarita dominos pizza, two choco lava cakes and a bottle of coke up to my room. It was already 10 p.m., and we were watching Gully Boy.

Shyra helped me place the food items on the bed, and after I sat beside her, she unpaused the movie by the help of the remote.

Duvets covered our body, as we were eating our pizza. We ate, drank and watched Gully Boy. Even the most simple things with her is perfect.

I kept the empty pizza box aside and started eating my choco lava cake. I turned to look at Shyra, who was intensely watching the movie, with pizza in one hand, and coke in another.

I took my phone out and took a boomerang of the T.V screen and Shyra.

Movie night🍕

I uploaded the story and kept my phone on the bed, and started enjoying my lava cake.

Soon enough we were done with the movie.

"Give me some clothes. I need to change." Shyra said, getting up from the bed. I gave her a tee and a pair of shorts. She threw her hair up into a bun before walking into the bathroom with my clothes.

In the meanwhile, I threw all the trash in the dustbin.

I took off my tee, as I only sleep with either shorts or sweats.

Shyra came out of the bathroom, wearing only the tee I gave her.

"Here. Take your shorts. Ye bohot bada hai mere liye, I don't think I'll be needing them." She chuckled.

My tee ended up at her mid thigh.

"Keep it on that chair." I told her. She kept it on the chair and stood before the dressing table. Shyra used one of my hair brushes and started brushing her hair.

I just kept looking at her.

"Kya dekh rahe ho?" She giggled.

"Tumhe." I smiled.

She tied her hair into a proper bun and turned to look at me.

"Acha? Kyu bhala?" She asked, smiling.

I walked to where she was standing and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close. I slowly caressed her jaw bone and her neck as she closed her eyes shut.

Gently, I backed her towards the wall. I slowly kissed her cheek, trailing kisses on her jaw, and down on her neck. She held me by my shoulders as I started sucking her on her skin. I left a love bite on her neck moving up towards her cheek. She pulled me more against her as I left kisses on her jawline.

"Rahul." She moaned, softly, as I left another love bite below her jaw. I kissed her cheek, trailing kisses towards her lips.

I pulled away a little to look at her. She still had her eyes shut close. I leaned in and kissed her, slowly. She kissed me back, her hands around my neck now, playing with my hair. I had one hand on her jaw, while the other around her waist. She bit my lip and as I hissed, she smiled into the kiss.

We pulled away, our forehead resting against each other. I opened my eyes to see her smile with closed eyes. I smiled to myself.

"I love you." Both of us said it at the same time. She opened her eyes and chuckled.

She is so cute. How can someone not fall in love with her?

--------------

Finaaaaally!

Do vote and comment. ♡