19. Clean sweep.

*Rahul's POV*

I slightly opened my eyes, looking at the sleeping beauty in my arms. Strands of her hair falling on her cheek. Gorgeous, she looked gorgeous!

I so badly wanted to click a picture and so I did so.

After I clicking her picture, I went on instragram. I refreshed it and the first thing that caught my eye was a picture of me. I clicked on it, and it was an article written by PinkVilla.

KL Rahul; the heartthrob, who's sweeped many girls off their feet, is himself clean sweeped by the love of his life, none other than singer Shyra Iyer. Don't believe us? Swipe left then.

During one of the IPL matches, Rahul was seen blushing when the entire stadium started chanting his name while Shyra was shown on the big screen.

The other day, when the duo was seen walking out of Asilo, Rahul was caught staring at Shyra, while the singer was smiling at the cameras.
Cute, isn't it?

The very next day, they were snapped again in Oberoi Mall. While Shyra was drooling over her beautiful grey lehenga, Mr.Rahul was drooling over his beautiful fiancè. Doesn't the picture say it all?

In the same week, the couple was snapped in Hornby's Pavilion. Dinner date? Yes, you got it right. As you can see in the picture, while Shyra was laughing at something, Rahul was busy admiring her. Awww! THIS COUPLE HAS MY HEART ALREADY!

On the same day, the cricketer also posted a picture of Shyra on Instagram. Captioning it, "Versova Beach never looked so beautiful". Okay, someone please get me a boyfriend like him!

Rahul also posted his engagement picture, captioning it, "Engaged to the cutest💝"
Well, well, seems like Rahul is head over heels for his fiancè.

Well, Rahul, all I can is you're bowled.

This cute couple is the newest thing in the Industry, and we already love them. #RaYra is the cutest, hands down.

I swiped left checking all the pictures.

Wow.

I noticed, Shyra shuffling in her sleep and slowly she fluttered her eyes open.

"Good morning." She smiled. I kept my phone aside and smiled down at her.

"Good morning, beautiful." I kissed her head. She put her arm around my torso, holding me.

"Go freshen up, I'll make breakfast." I told her.

"What will you make?" She looked up at me, smirking.

"See for yourself." I chuckled.

"But I don't want to get up." She said, now completely shifting herself on me.

"Please." She said, kissing my chest.

"Stop turning me on." I smirked.

"What turns you on? This?" She slowly kissed my chest, making her way up to my neck. She left a love bite on my neck and started kissing my jawline. Shyra brushed her lips against mine but ended up kissing at the end of my lips.

"I think I need to freshen up." She said, quickly getting off me. I tried catching her hand but she ran off to the washroom.

"Tease." I mumbled before getting up and making my way downstairs.

I finished making coffee, and was now making scrambled eggs and potatoes. I felt Shyra's arms around my torso and her head against my back.

"Nice smell. What're you making?" She asked.

"Scrambled eggs and potatoes." I said.

"Hmm." She said, sitting on the counter.

"Rahul what're you making?" She asked again, this time filming it.

"Scrambled eggs and potatoes with coffee. Just how you like it, ma'am." I winked. She chuckled and soon enough started typing something. A few seconds later my phone beeped.

shyra.iyer mentioned you in their story.

Her story was the same video she taped.

The tables have turned today, Chef @rahulkl xD

I smiled at the story, before keeping my phone down. I jogged to the bathroom, freshened up quickly and walked down again.

"Why're you wearing a tshirt?" Shyra groaned.

I smirked at her, before standing in between her legs. She was still sitting on the counter. I pulled her closer, and she locked her legs around my waist. Kissing her, I lifted her from the kitchen counter and sat her on one of the chairs at the dining table. I gave her a quick peck before setting breakfast on the table.

She was munching on her breakfast while checking her phone. Suddenly she stopped and looked at the phone, eyes wide open.

"Shy, you fine?" I asked her, keeping my hand on her's. She looked at me with excitement and a wide smile, before saying,

"UMG saw the video I had sent to them and they really liked it. They want to work with me! They have asked me to fly down to California by next week to sign a contract with them. The date given is 10th July."

------------

Hey, really sorry for the late update. Anyway, do vote!

Thank you.