16. Chef Shyra.

*Rahul's POV*

It was almost a week since I last met Shyra and I miss her so much. Both of us have been so busy the past few days, we literally got time to talk to each other or text each other.

I had called my teammates; both ICT and KXIP, who ever was here in Mumbai for lunch at my place. Mom and dad returned to Bangalore two days back, so I was alone at home.

It was only 10:30 a.m. now. I still have two and a half hours to go until they come.

The door bell rang suddenly. It isn't time yet, who could it be?

I jogged to the door and without peeping through the peep hole, opened it.

"Hi!"

It was Shyra, with a huge smile on her face.

"I missed you." She hugged me.

"I missed you too." I said, hugging her back, tightly.

We left each other, and she walked in as I locked the door. She was wearing a pair of denim shorts and white off shoulder top. She looked beautiful with her hair left open.

"You done checking me out?" She winked.

"Can't help it. My fiancè is gorgeous." I smirked walking towards her. She rolled her eyes, with a smile on her face.

That's when she saw my phone.

"You're ordering food?" She said, sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, the boys are coming home, and I ain't that great of a cook, so..." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh is it? I'll come another day then-" She stood up to leave, but I caught her wrist and pulled her down. She ended up falling on my lap.

"You're not going anywhere. I really want you to meet the boys. Also, they want to meet you too. In fact Rohit even asked me if they could meet you today." I said, holding her waist.

"Ohkay." She said, dragging the 'a'.

I chuckled at her before handing over my phone to her.

"What do we order?" I asked her.

"Let's cook!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, what? Maggi?" I teased.

"Shut up. Let's cook food. I'll teach you." She said, standing up from my lap, and pulling me towards the kitchen.

We put on our aprons.

"Okay, what do we make?" She asked, thinking. The next thing I know, she's running back to the hall.

Shyra came back with a paper and a pen.

"Okay, let's make... uhm.." She started thinking again.

She rummaged every drawer of the kitchen and finally ended up at the fridge. She came back and scribbled something on the paper.

"Butter chicken, chole masala, egg bhurji, dal fry, gobi manchurian, paneer pulav, boondi raita, roti, rice." I read out and looked at her.

"Ye sab banana aata hai?" I joked.

"Khud hi dekhlo." She chuckled.

*

We finished everything in 2 hours! I tasted a bit of everything. Delicious, is the only thing I can say. It's that good.

"So how's it?" Shyra asked, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Impressed." I said.

She chuckled and removed her apron. Shyra started arranging everything on the dining table. While she was doing it, I took a boomerang and uploaded it on my story.

Chef Shyra in the house👩‍🍳

Soon enough, my ICT group on WhatsApp started spamming.

I helped Shyra arrange everything on the table, before sitting on the couch and checking the group. Yuzi had screenshotted my story and put it on the group.

Yuzi- Bhabi in the house bois.

Rohit- Finally Shyra se milenge.

Shikhar- I wish I was in Mumbai😭

Hardik- Shyraaaa 😍

Rahul- Shut up, Hardik.😏

Virat- Ooops! Seems like someone's jealous.

Yuzi- Yaar bhabi kitni cute hai🙈

MS- 😂😂

MS- I agree with Yuzi.

Rahul- Jab ghar aaoge mil lena apni 'cute bhabi' se😏

Hardik- On the way. Shyraaaaaaa😍

Rahul- Hardik 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

So typing, I kept the phone down. I saw Shyra smiling down at her phone.

"Kya dekh rahi hai?" I asked her, leaning on her, putting all my weight. She was smiling at my story.

"Ooooooo." I teased. She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Go away, you fat man." She tried pushing me away.

"I ain't fat. I'm fit." I retorted.

"You're F.A.T." She said pushing me.

"You'll regret calling me that." I said and started ticking her waist. She started laughing and shuffling on her spot. Soon, she lost balance and both of us fell on the floor. Well, she fell on the floor and I fell on her.

Shyra started laughing out of nowhere.

"You're beautiful." I said, absent minded.

She slowly stopped laughing and looked at me. I used my left elbow for support, so that I wasn't squashing her. My right hand was on her face, tucking her hair behind her ear. She smiled lightly.

I slowly started leaning in, as she closed her eyes.

Just when I was about to kiss her, the door bell rang.

-------

HELLO.

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER.

DO VOTE AND COMMENT.