5. Back to Mumbai.

*Rahul's POV*

I woke up early today as we had to leave to Mumbai. We were all sitting in the team bus when my phone went off, twice.

I went on my Instagram to check.

Shyra.Iyer followed you back.

I smiled to myself. I then saw the text she sent.

S- I'm so sorry, I didn't realise kab aakh lag gayi and I fell asleep.

I chuckled to myself. She's so cute. Just as I was about to start typing, she sent another text.

S- When are you coming back to Mumbai?

R- Why? Missing me already? xD

S- You wish.😂
What scenes?

R- Well, as of now in the team bus to the airport. We're flying down to Mumbai today. Couldn't make you wait anymore now, could I? xD
Wbu?

I chuckled to myself while sending the text.

"What're you smiling at?" Mandeep questioned.

"Ah, nothing. Was just texting a friend." I shrugged.

"Shyra Iyer, huh?" He winked at me. Before I could reply, Karun beat me to it.

"Did someone say Shyra Iyer? God, her voice is so beautiful just like her!" He started drooling over her.

"Well. Well. Seems like someone's crushing on Shyra." I joked.

"A tiny one though." Karun winked at me.

"But how did her name come up?" He asked.

"Rahul was texting her." Mandeep laughed.

"WHAT? YOU KNOW HER?" Karun shouted. I laughed at his excitement.

"She's a friend." I told him.

"CAN I PLEASE MEET HER?" Karun literally begged. I laughed harder than I should've at him.

"I invited her to the finals, if she's got time she'll come." I smiled at him. He cheered and went back to his seat.

I checked my phone to see her text.

S- Yeah, yeah, can't wait to see you. xD
On my way to an interview, and later got to go anniversary shopping.

R- Oh, that's nice.
So, you're dating?

S- No no. Why did you ask though?😂

Didn't she say anniversary shopping?

R- Because you said anniversary shopping? :P

I waited for her reply.

Seeing that she didn't reply for another fifteen minutes, I assumed she was at the interview.

*

I was on my bed in my hotel room. We landed approximately 2 hours back. I was going through my twitter when Shyra texted back. A smile immediately made its way on my face.

S- Hey really sorry. Got stuck with the interview.
Parents' anniversary.😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Right now at the Pheonix Mall; shopping.🤷🏻‍♀️
I'M SO CONFUSED. WHAT DO MEN LIKE?🤯

I slightly laughed at the text. So, she wanted to shop for her parents.

R- It's completely cool.
Is this the first time you're shopping for your dad? :P

S- Well, I always took my brother along to purchase something for my dad. But seeing my brother is in London rn idk what to do :))

R- You want some help? Pheonix is just 5 mins away from my hotel. And might I add, I'm really good with gifts.😎

Maybe, some part of me really wanted to get to know her more.

S- Are you sure? I mean, you just landed a few hours ago, I really don't want you to strain yourself.

What a sweetheart she is.

R- Chill, I'll be there in less than 10 mins, cool?

So texting, I got off my bed and put on my white nike high top. I looked into the mirror and saw myself already rocking a pair of black sweatpants with a black tee on. Sliding my dark grey NewYork yankee on and my shades, I left the room.

I took two bouncers with me, just in case.

I checked my phone while in the car to see a text from Shyra.

S- Cool. Here's my number, call when you reach.
9673600162.

I saved her number.

We reached the mall in like 2-3 minutes as there was hardly any traffic. I stepped out of the car and started walking, backed by my bouncers.

Wow. Huge crowd.

------

Okay, tbh, I'M SO EXCITED TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER.

I really hope you guys liked this one though.

VOTE. COMMENT.

Thank you!