7. Crush.

*Rahul's POV*

Post a really tiring practice session, I was in my room now, just stepped out of the shower, only in my shorts.

"Rahul!" Karun barged into my room, with Mandeep right behind him. They closed the door and jumped onto my bed, making themselves comfortable.

"Are you dating Shyra?" Mandeep asked me.

"What?" I asked, eyes wide open.

"Ye dekh." He showed me his phone, laughing.

Cricket and Music?

Did Rahul and Athiya break up? Are Rahul and Shyra Iyer a thing now?

The rumoured couple was seen in Pheonix Mall yesterday. They were seen going into shops like H&M, Rolex and Patek Philippe, also talking over food at Subway. The duo were also seen holding hands.

I rolled my eyes after reading the article.

"Kuch bhi likhte hai." So saying, I gave the phone back to him. They kept looking at me.

"What?" I asked them, throwing a tee over my head.

I walked up to the boys before settling down with them.

"You both would make a cute couple though." Karun teased.

"Hello? Ain't you crushing over her?" I asked.

"Yeah, but you two look good together." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes again.

"What do we do today?" I asked them, changing the topic.

"I want to meet Shyra!" Karun said out of nowhere.

"Me too!" Mandeep, second him.

"Call her over." He added.

"Call Athiya and Ayush over too." He continued.

"Well, let's see if she's busy or not." I said before calling Shyra first.

"Hello! I was just about to call you." She chirped, cheerfully.

"Why so?" I chuckled.

"Pehle tell me, where are you?" She asked.

"Room mei. Kyu?"

"Room number?"

"418."

"Okay."

She hung. What?

Before I could call Ayush, Athiya called me.

"Hey! We're on our way to your hotel. I hope you're not busy." She spoke.

"Who we? And no, I'm not. I was just about to call you people over." I said.

"Well, Ayush and I are coming over. What's the room number?"

"It's 418."

"Cool. Will be there in like 20 minutes. See you."

I was about to call Shyra again but there was a knock on my door.

"Okay, so, Athiya and Ayush will be here in a few minutes." I informed, walking towards the door to get it.

"And Shyra?" Karun asked.

"She-" I opened the door to reveal Shyra Iyer.

"Hi!" She hugged me. Before I could say anything, she spoke again.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you guys. I'll come back later if that's the case." She said looking behind me and at the guys, and was about to turn around to leave when I pulled her in.

"Chill, you aren't interrupting anything. I called you to ask you to come over only. But how come you're here?" I asked her.

"Well, I had a meeting with Ayan Mukherjee. It was about his next movie. And I knew you stayed here too, 'cuz you told me yesterday, so I thought why not meet you." She shrugged, smiling.

"Good thing." I smiled.

"Well Shyra, these are my team mates who also happen to be my best buddies. Mandeep Singh and Karun Nair." I introduced her.

"And well, you guys already know her." I chuckled. She smiled at them but her gaze stopping at Karun.

"Are you okay?" She asked him. Karun didn't reply. He was just staring at her.

"HELLO!" She stood infront of him and waved her hands. And that's when he got out of his trance. Mandeep and I burst out of laughing.

"Tum thik ho na?" Shyra asked him.

"Yeah yeah, absolutely." Karun chuckled nervously.

"Okay, fun fact. Shyra, Karun has a huge fucking crush on you." Mandeep spilled. Karun had now turned crimson red and I couldn't stop laughing.

"How cute." Shyra laughed along, pulling his cheek.

"Okay guys, stop laughing." Shyra scolded, still laughing.

After we all calmed down, Karun spoke up, rolling his eyes.

"Y'all are bitches."

"That was cute though." Shyra giggled.

"Yeah, like, I'm a huge fan, plus, crushing over you too." Karun said, acting all cool, but I was very sure, deep down he was shitting bricks.

No sooner did Athiya and Ayush join us. The day went by, just like how I wanted.

------

Good morning!

Vote and comment.

Thank you!♡