Chapter 11

Brielle POV

Derek and I are heading to Chicago to visit his family. I haven't met any of them before. I've spoken to them over the phone but we have never met in person.

We have been staying with my family in Houston until we find a house there. The BAU's office transferred over to Houston so we'll be living here from now on. Everyone thought it was a great idea for us to move from Quantico to Houston so it's a done deal.

I'm currently 6 and a half months pregnant. Derek and I just found out that we are having a little boy. He wanted a little girl but he's happy he's getting a son.

I got up this morning and got ready. Our flight leaves at 9 am and its 6:30.

I showered and did my normal morning hygiene routine before getting dressed.

I went downstairs while Derek got our suitcases and took them out to the car. Cadence is going to drop us off at the airport in about 20 minutes.

I said bye to everyone and then went to find Andrew who was the only one I didn't see

I said bye to everyone and then went to find Andrew who was the only one I didn't see. He was in his room sitting on the bed.

He looked up at me as I walked into his room.

Me: What you doing baby bro?

Andrew: Just sitting here thinking.

Me: About?

Andrew: How I'm bout to get in trouble.

Me: What are you talking about?

He just got up and walked out and I followed. It was time for us to go to the airport so I'll just call this lil boy later and see what the hell he going to get in trouble for.

Cadence dropped us off at the airport and she waited until we boarded the plane.

I fell asleep when the plane took off and by the time I woke up we were landing.

We got off the plane and Derek went to get our bags while I waited off to the side.

I was standing there on my phone when he came over with our bags.

Me: Babe, are we renting a car?

Derek: Yeah. We can head over there to do that now.

I nodded and we headed towards the area where we can rent a car.

Derek paid for it. I was going to but he wouldn't let me.

We got the car and then headed to his moms house.

He drove through the neighborhoods and I g it a glimpse of the city. I have never been here before.

Derek: Baby, do you want to stop to get anything before we get to my moms house?

Me: Could we get some snacks?

Derek: Yeah baby. We can stop at this corner store up here.

He pulled up and I got out of the car.