Chapter 1

KEY - I will post this at the beginning of every chapter as a reminder.

Y/n - Your Name

Y/f/n - Your Friend's Name

f/c - favorite color

h/l - hair length

h/c - hair color

e/c - eye color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

Hi, I'm Y/n, I'm 21 and I'm about to see one of my favorite Broadway musicals, Beetlejuice. I just graduated from Julliard a few weeks ago and now I'm a good actress, in my opinion.

Anyway, I just got to the Winter Gardens Theatre and I sat down in my seat after getting in, waiting for the show to start.

Fast-forwarding to after the amazing show, I got in line to meet Alex Brightman, and I was the last person. I honestly didn't know what I was doing, and after debating it for a while, I decided I was doing this to get a picture to show my friends.

I really liked this musical, not only because of the characters and the story it told, but because I could relate to Lydia a lot. My mother died when I was 15 and then my dad moved on and got a girlfriend right after like nothing happened. And then we moved to a huge house and my dad told me to move on, but I couldn't.

After all, I was an actress because my mother told me to pursue my dream for her when she died, and I've been content on doing that ever since.

"Ma'am, are you alright?" Someone asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

It was none other than Alex Brightman. I nodded slightly and said,

"Oh yes, I'm good. Just thinking about how I relate to Lydia."

"Oh? How so?" Alex asked, intrigued.

"Well, our mother's died when we were around the same age, and our father's acted the same, and we are both only children," I said, adding, "And both of our families moved into houses that are alike."

"Oh, I'm sorry about your mother. What do you mean by both of your families moved into houses that are alike?" Alex asked politely.

"Well, they look the same, and the previous family liked and wanted the same things, and they both died in the house by falling through the floorboards. Also, my step-mother is like Delia," I shrugged.

"Well, I guess you really relate to Lydia then, huh?" Alex chuckled, looking at me strangely.

"Yeah," I smiled.

"Why did you want to take a picture with me?" Alex asked me out of nowhere.

"So that I can rub it into my friends' faces that I got to talk to you," I snickered, "And I like the part you play and how you play it. It's unlike anything I've ever seen."

"You really are an interesting soul aren't you?" Alex chuckled again.

"Yeah, and you really turn everything you say into a question, don't you?" I laughed.

He laughed and asked,

"What's your favorite song?"

"Dead Mom," I blurted immediately.

"I have another question. Would you like to meet the cast?" Alex questioned.

"I would love to!" I said excitedly.

"Right this way then," Alex chuckled, taking me back into the theatre to the stage, where the cast was huddled, supposedly waiting for Alex.

"Who do you have with you now Alex?" Sophia questioned sternly, making the whole cast laugh.