Chapter 15

KEY - I will post this at the beginning of every chapter as a reminder.

L/n - Last Name

Y/n - Your Name

Y/f/n - Your Friend's Name

Y/f/l/n - Your Friend's Last Name

f/c - favorite color

h/l - hair length

h/c - hair color

e/c - eye color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

After lots of hugs, smiles, and giggles, the 5-minute call rang, and Alex and I reluctantly left them to go to our spots for the show. We left my children with Trevon, and then we went on stage and did another show.

We got home around 10, and we did the routine we had discussed in my dressing room when we had arrived. 

On Friday morning, we went to the coffee shop that Kate worked at, the Ground Triple C, and we met up with Alex and Y/f/n. Today Y/f/n had an interview, so she had to pop out early, but she took Kate with her, as they were releasing the news of them being together. 

They had been together for about 2 months now, and before they went to their interview, they told Luke, Jessie, Violet, and Benny. The four were ecstatic and excited about it, and they embraced the news fully. Before they left, I heard Y/f/n whisper into my ear,

"If only everyone would react that way about our relationship."

"Well," I replied, "They will probably like me and Alex's relationship less, because more people, specifically girls, want to be his girlfriend."

"That's true," Y/f/n chuckled, taking Kate's hand, walking out of the store.

"Have fun!" Alex called.

"Remember to scare someone!" I yelled, everyone laughing at my statement.

Alex and I enjoyed our iced teas, unsweetened, while the kids enjoyed their various smoothies, and then we headed out to the park, Kevin and Logan with us.

We played with the dogs for a while, and then we sat underneath a tree under the rising sun.

"So," Alex started, "What are some of your hobbies?"

"Well, I like sports," Luke said.

"I like art," Jessie chirped.

"I like instruments and singing," Benny added.

"And I LOVE theatre and performing," Violet squealed, all of us giggling at her response.

"Cool!" Alex said, grinning, turning towards me, "What a diverse group of children you have, Madam."

I just rolled my eyes at him and rested my head on his shoulder. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jessie and Violet fangirling to our actions, with the boys watching them with amused expressions.

I saw that Alex had noticed them too, and I whispered into his ear, "Want to make them go crazy?"

He grinned and slightly nodded, the nod going unnoticed. I picked my head up off of his shoulder and lifted it to Alex's head. We shared a kiss, and the girls absolutely freaked out, the boys struggling to hide their laughter, knowing that we set this up. Alex and I smiled into our kiss, and we pulled away, trying hard not to laugh ourselves. 

After a while, it was 12 pm, and we went to go find somewhere to eat. We went to Juniors, and we each got a burger, laughing and having fun. The day zipped by, the afternoon flying by, soon followed by the show going quickly as well. The next day was a 2 show day, one in the afternoon and one in the evening. 

When we got up the next day, the five of us had breakfast, and then we went on a tour at Violet and Benny's new school, it specializing in music and acting. We met up with the principal and walked to all of their classes, and then went to Jessie's art school and did the same, along with Luke's sports school.

When they told Alex and me about their passions yesterday, I had gotten in contact with a music and acting school, an art school, and a sports school, each school focusing on what their hobbies were. They had told us that they wanted to pursue each subject that they had said, and I wanted them to excel and succeed. 

A week went by, each of them going to school and finding friends. Benny studying how to sing, along with playing the violin, guitar, and percussion. Luke playing and practicing football, soccer, and baseball. Jessie painting, making sculptures, and drawing. Violet practicing singing, acting, and dancing.

At the end of the week, Violet had a performance, and then her school would reach out broadway shows looking for children, to see if she would be able to act in any of them. On Monday, some good news came Violet's way, and at the end of the day when she and her siblings walked over to the theatre, she came running in and almost toppled me over by how excited she was.

Her siblings were laughing at how excited she was, already knowing the news.

"Guess what Mom, guess what!" Violet squeaked out of breath, jumping around.

"What?" I asked, grinning.

"I got into Harry Potter and the Cursed Child!" She squealed excitedly, making my eyes light up.

"That's great!" I said happily.

"And I got a good part too, I play Rose and am an understudy for Delphini," She said quickly, knowing that I'll understand what she's talking about.

"That's amazing!" I said, picking her up and twirling her around, making her giggle.

I set her down as Alex walked over to us with Kerry and asked,

"What's all the commotion about?"

"This little one just got into her first Broadway show!" I said, pointing to Violet, who blushed and said,

"I got into Harry Potter and the Cursed Child! I play Rose and understudy Delphini!"

Alex squealed and picked her up and twirled her around, all of us laughing by the time he set her down.

"That's great!" Alex said excitedly, "I can't wait to see you perform!"

"Me too!" Kerry added happily.

Then all of us went to the dressing rooms, the kids meeting Trevon while Kerry, Alex, and I went to go get ready for the next show.

(Word Count: 1019)