Chapter 7

KEY - I will post this at the beginning of every chapter as a reminder.

L/n - Last Name

Y/n - Your Name

Y/f/n - Your Friend's Name

Y/f/l/n - Your Friend's Last Name

f/c - favorite color

h/l - hair length

h/c - hair color

e/c - eye color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

I woke up in Alex's apartment on his couch, slightly confused. After a few seconds, it hit me like a train about where I was and what happened last night. I heard noises coming from the kitchen and reluctantly got up to see what it was.

When I got there, I saw Alex making some pancakes. When he noticed me, he smiled and gestured to the stools at the counter, making me sit down.

"How did you sleep?" Alex asked thoughtfully.

"Good, you?" I asked him.

"Good as well, you may want to check your phone and text Y/f/n back, she's been worried," Alex said.

"Oh, thanks," I said, getting up and walking into the living room, picking up my phone off of the coffee table to see 17 different texts from Y/f/n, all of them asking where I was and what happened.

I walked back to the counter, sitting back down on one of the stools and texted her back, saying that I was at Alex's and that I would tell her everything at rehearsal.

"Here you are, your Majesty," Alex said, putting a plate of pancakes in front of me, bowing.

"Thank you, most gentle Sire," I said, giggling, making Alex chuckle.

We ate our pancakes, got ready, and then we went to the theatre to start another day of rehearsals.

"Y/n! There you are! I was so worried this morning when I woke up and you weren't home!" Y/f/n scolded me as I walked into the theatre, subconsciously holding Alex's hand.

"Sorry Mom, I won't do it again," I said, rolling my eyes.

"So, what happened last night?" Y/f/n asked, looking at our hands, making us realize what we were doing and quickly pulling our hands away from each other.

"Nothing, we just had dinner and watched a few movies," I said defensively.

"Sure..." Rob said, joining us.

"Rob!!!" I exclaimed, clutching my chest, making all of us laugh.

"Alright, everyone! Ready for another day?" Timbers said, everyone cheering in response,

"Okay, let's get started. Everyone, take an hour to get in costume, and we will rehearse from Say My Name to That Beautiful Sound."

We all then went to go and get ready and we rehearsed until 5, and then Rob, Kerry, Kate, Alex, Y/f/n, and I went to dinner together.

We talked for a while and then Kerry asked me,

"So, what are your plans for tomorrow?"

"Um, nothing so far, just rehearsals and then probably hanging out with you guys," I shrugged, not really thinking about it.

"Cool!" Rob said, "I was wondering if you guys wanted to meet up for coffee tomorrow morning at 9?" 

"Sure, I'd love to come!" Y/f/n said, the rest of us nodding, except for Kate.