Chapter 3

KEY - I will post this at the beginning of every chapter as a reminder.

L/n - Last Name

Y/n - Your Name

Y/f/n - Your Friend's Name

Y/f/l/n - Your Friend's Last Name

f/c - favorite color

h/l - hair length

h/c - hair color

e/c - eye color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

It was Tuesday and Y/f/n and I were hanging out in our apartment, watching Beetlejuice the movie. It was 4:30 pm and Y/f/n was one of the first people to get a role. She was playing Delia, she found out on Monday at 5:00 pm.

We were watching the movie to refresh her brain for tomorrow so that she would have some idea what the musical would be like. I was pretty sure that I didn't get a role because they would wait until the last possible second to call and give someone a role, right?

Wrong, it had just turned 5 and I had lost all hope, and then I got a phone call. I answered it, putting it on speaker while a voice asked,

"Is this Y/n L/n?"

"Yes," I replied firmly.

"Hello Y/n, this is Alex Timbers, the director of Beetlejuice the Musical. I have called to inform you that you have been chosen for the role of Lydia Deetz. You will be expected at the Winter Garden Theatre tomorrow at 5 pm sharp if you would like to keep the role. Thank you for auditioning!" the voice said.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"See you tomorrow, Y/n, and have a great night," Timbers said, ending the call.

Y/f/n and I looked at each other before we ran at each other and squeezed the living daylights out of ourselves.

"I told you you would get the role of Lydia!" Y/f/n exclaimed.

"Thanks, Delia," I said, rolling my eyes, my voice monotone.

"Come on, cheer up sugarplum, you'll do great!" Y/f/n laughed, me joining in.

"Why don't we finish our movie?" I smiled.

"I think we shall!" Y/f/n giggled.

We then sat down and finished our movie, falling asleep early on our couch.

~~~~~~~

"Y/n, get up! We need to be productive with our day before we go to the theatre!" Y/f/n yelled in my ear, effectively waking me up.

"Can you please stop yelling in my ear in the morning Y/f/n?" I groaned, rolling over.

"But it's the only way to wake you up!" Y/f/n complained.

"You need a bargaining chip or I'm gonna be here for a while," I said, stuffing my face into the couch cushions.

"I made breakfast, your favorite!" Y/f/n said, making me jump up.

"You made chocolate chip pancakes with fried egg sandwiches?!?" I exclaimed, leaping up and over the couch, heading to the kitchen.

"See, I know how you work my friend," Y/f/n laughed, sitting down on a stool and eating her breakfast on the island, me following suit.

We laughed and talked about random things while we ate until we finished and then we went and got ready for our days. 

We played video games for a few hours, then having some lunch before we headed out to go walk around the park and go outside.