Chapter 19

KEY - I will post this at the beginning of every chapter as a reminder.

Y/n - Your Name

Y/f/n - Your Friend's Name

f/c - favorite color

h/l - hair length

h/c - hair color

e/c - eye color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex's POV (HAHA the creepy old guy returns...)

When I opened my eyes to see the beautiful woman sitting next to me, I almost lost my cool, almost. And then I realized that I couldn't lose my cool because I was in a hospital bed and I was barely able to move a muscle.

As she kept on telling me about our history, I started to remember some things. I had forgotten all about the past few months all my life. When I woke up, all I could remember was playing Beetlejuice in Beetlejuice, and Sophia Anne Caruso and Leslie Kritzer leaving the cast and these two best friends joining it.

When she told me that she was the new girl that played Lydia, and that we were boyfriend and girlfriend, I almost lost it again, only to remember that I can't lose my cool. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not...

I remembered Kerry's voice though, and when she said that the girl sitting next to me, Y/n, I think her name is, I was a little upset. I mean, one of my best friends is losing hope that I'll make it out of this thing alive. 

Although, she did say that I was asleep for 2 months. And has Y/n been that worried about me? And if so, why? Was she scared that I was never going to wake up? Were all of them scared, or still are? I feel so bad, why can't I just get up and tell them I'm fine?

And do I have 4 adopted kids with Y/n? Is all that she said true, or did she make it all up? Does she still love me even though I haven't been conscious for 2 months, or has she found someone else? Will I have to find someone else to be friends with, to love and laugh with, to be able to kiss and sleep with at night? Did I lose my best friend and lover because of this? 

I just wish I could remember everything. I remember that I wanted to do something with Y/n, but what was it? I mean, I have a ring on the top of my closet waiting to be put on someone's finger. 

Oh, that makes more sense now. I wanted to propose to her. I guess that's down the drain now. Why does something have to go wrong when everything was going right, or at least semi-right? 

How did I end up here in the first place? I was walking in the street and then I just blacked out. Did I fall? Did I get run over by a car? Did I hurt someone? What happened and what did I do? I hope that everyone is okay, well, everyone besides me.

And what did Kerry say about Beetlejuice? Did she say that Timbers, the director, was gonna have Y/n be Beetlejuice for the rest of the year, and Violet, the youngest girl of Y/n's dead brother Eric's four children is going to be Lydia for the rest of the year? I want to get back out there, be with Y/n and Kerry and Rob and Adam and the new girl that plays Delia, Y/f/n I think? And Logan, I miss Logan interrupting us onstage. He's a lot of fun.

Kevin! What happened to Kevin? Is Y/n taking care of him as well, or did they get rid of him? Did he die or is he okay and happy? I hope that they're all okay and happy. Although from the way Y/n was recounting all of our memories, it sounds like she's sad. I hope she's not sad. And as much as I don't want her to, I hope that she moved on and found someone better, and someone who actually stayed awake for her.

Suddenly I was able to start moving my fingers a little bit, and I tried to move my mouth in an attempt to speak. I opened my eyes to see if anyone was there, and I tried to speak the name of the girl that occupied most of my thoughts.

"Y/-Y/-Y/-Y/-... Y/-Y/-Y/n" I eventually said. 

The doctor in my room whipped his head in my direction and I tried to repeat her name.

"Y/-Y/-Y/n," I said again, faster this time.

He rushed out of the room, another doctor coming in to take his place. I closed my eyes again to rest them, as they hurt the longer I kept them open. Through the slightly open door, I heard the first doctor on the phone,

"Hello, is this Y/n L/n?" He asked.

"Yes, and who is this?" A woman said through the phone, supposedly Y/n.

"I'm Doctor Harven, you told us to call you about any developments about Alex Brightman, right?" the Doctor asked.

"Yes, is everything alright?" Y/n asked, sounding worried.

"More than alright, Ms. L/n, I would suggest you be over here soon though. He was able to speak, it was a little hard for him, but he was able to say a word," the Doc said, slightly smiling.

"Really? And what was it?" She asked.

"Well, you see, I know that you are performing in Beetlejuice right now, and I would have called Alex Timbers, but he said your name as his first word, and that usually means that the person wants whoever's name they said, and that would be you," He told her.

"Omg, that's amazing!" She said, her voice almost bursting with joy, "Well, the intermission is almost over, so I have to go, but as soon as the show is over I will be right there. Thank you so much Doctor Harven!"

"No problem," He grinned.

It seems she hung up, and then the doctor entered my room again and shut the door behind him. As he entered, I opened my eyes, and when he shut the door, he and the other doctor in the room stalked towards me and they both grinned at me creepily, and not like BJ does.

"I'm Doctor Harven and this is Doctor Larson," the doctor previously on the phone told me, "And it's showtime."

(Author's note)

Sorry it's been a while since we wrote, we have a ton of ideas, but can't put them on paper, or the screen, or whatever. We wanted to thank you for your patience, and we hoped you enjoyed this late chapter. We, or I rather, have decided to just update as I finished a chapter. And this may get a little weird in the next chapter, but we're just gonna skim over the disgusting stuff (Sorry dirty minded people) and get right to the point. And uh, yeah, Harley kinda gave up on this story, I'm not sure if she is going to help me continue or not. But good news, I think, is that we have two new sisters! Their names are Haven and Hailey, and they are the cutest! We have our hands full with diapers and toys, so that's another thing. Bio update coming soon! Have fun and stay awesome my friends. And most importantly, stay safe, or how I usually accidentally mispronounce it, say stafe!

- Gracely

(Word Count: 1241)