Chapter 14

KEY - I will post this at the beginning of every chapter as a reminder.

L/n - Last Name

Y/n - Your Name

Y/f/n - Your Friend's Name

Y/f/l/n - Your Friend's Last Name

f/c - favorite color

h/l - hair length

h/c - hair color

e/c - eye color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

We had about 4 hours until the show started, and most people weren't here yet. I took them to my dressing room, and I told them a little bit about the show.

"So, the show is about two and a half hours long, including intermission. The show starts at 7, and we will probably get home around 10, and when we get home I want all of you to get ready for bed, and then go to bed. Tomorrow we will be able to spend most of the day together, and then I have another show at 8, and tomorrow we will probably get home at 11.

"So for tonight, most people will come in about an hour before the show starts. I told them that you guys would be here, so they should be here a little earlier. I'm going to get ready, but I need you guys to stick in here while I do so, because the child wrangler isn't here yet and so I need to stay with you.

"Also, you will meet most of the cast tonight, they are very excited to meet you," I said, smiling at them as they sat on the couch while I sat at my desk.

I then turned to my mirror and took out the makeup needed, and then I grabbed the dress that Lydia wore for the funeral, and moved towards the door, saying,

"Don't mess around with anything, and don't leave the room while I'm gone, I'm going to go change in one of my co-worker's rooms, I'll be back soon."

I went to Alex's dressing room, closed the door, quickly changed, and went back into my dressing room, seeing Jessie and Violet standing up and looking at my makeup and wig, and the boys looking around the room and talking to each other.

When it was all said and done, it took about an hour for me to finish, talking and laughing and playing with my nieces and nephews while getting ready. Well, are they my nieces and nephews, or are they my children. It seemed that they were wondering the same thing, because Benny asked,

"So, are we your children, or are we your nieces and nephews?"

"Well, what do you guys want to be?" I asked them curiously.

"Your children," all four of them said at the same time, making all of us laugh and hug each other.

We waited for another hour, talking and laughing and playing with Logan. I let them go look around and run around in the house. I even let them walk on stage, and at one point, we all sat on the famous striped couch, Violet and Benny sitting on my lap with Logan on Jessie's lap, and Jessie and Luke on either side of me.

"Smile," A voice said, a camera flashing. 

We were all surprised, and after the picture was taken, Violet and Benny quickly got off of my lap and I ran towards the cameraman, hugging him tightly, him hugging me back.

"You've been gone for sooooo long!" the man said giddily.

"Alex! It's only been 2 days," I laughed, pulling away from the hug.

"Well, we all missed you anyway," Alex sighed, looking at the four children behind me, smiling, "And who do we have here?"

I grinned, motioning for the children to come and join us upstage.

"These are my children. We have Luke, who's 14, Jessie, who's 12, Violet, who's 9, and Benny who's 7," I said, pointing to each child as I said their name and age.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Alex Brightman," Alex said, all four of their eyes lighting up.

"Really?" Violet said excitedly.

Alex laughed at their behavior, and said, "Of course, who else would it be?" completing it with a twirl.

"Mom, this is crazy!" Jessie told me, making my chest swell with pride as she called me her mother.

I smiled at her, at all of them. I was so happy, this was our little, well, little-ish family. They may not know it yet, but this is my family, our family.

"So, you're all ready?" Alex asked me, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yes," I grinned, pulling him to the dressing rooms, specifically his dressing room, the children and Logan following us.

"Now, Mr. Brightman, I'm going to help you get ready in record time, and then all 7 of us are gonna scare the others as they come in," I smirked.

"7 of us?" Alex asked, looking back at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What, are you telling me you forgot about the little one?" I questioned, raising one of my eyebrows in return, "You forgot about Logan? I'm pretty sure you got him for me, Alex."

Alex facepalmed himself, making the rest of us laugh at him.

We all helped Alex get ready, and by the time we were done, there was an hour and a half before the show started. We heard Kerry, Rob, and Y/f/n talking, and decided to give them a little scare.

"Boo!" We screamed, all of us leaping out at them from all different directions, making all of them scream.

Y/f/n immediately knew who the culprit of this prank was, and pointed an accusing finger at me and exclaimed,

"Y/N! What did I tell you about scaring people, especially me!"

We all laughed, and I introduced my four kids to them. Soon, everyone arrived and they were introduced, and the child wrangler showed up, who turned out to be one of my friends, Trevon.

"Trevon?" I asked, seeing him walking towards me.

"Professional child wrangler at your service," He smirked, reaching me and giving me a big hug, me hugging him back.

"It's been so long! Y/f/n!" I called, Y/f/n popping out of her dressing room smiling, "You put him up to this, didn't you?"

"I might have pulled a few strings," She grinned, going back into her dressing room to finish getting ready.

I introduced him to the kids, Trevon was an old friend, along with Y/f/n, and I had known them since we were 11. I looked over at Alex, who seemed to be watching our reunion, and he looked a little jealous. I looked away before he caught me, and I silently shook my head a little bit.

I had yet to tell the kids that I was dating Alex, and I wanted to do that sooner rather than later. There were about 15 minutes until the 5-minute call, and Alex, the kids, and I were gathered in my room, I had sent Trevon to go get some coffee because he forgot to get some when he came in.

"What do you need Mom?" Luke asked, a little concerned.

"I need to tell you guys something," I sighed, taking hold of Alex's hand as I said it, "Alex and I are dating."

(Word Count: 1193)