*Yandere! Leon One-Shot*

Sorry this isn't a main story chapter! This is an alternate universe and has no impact on the main storyline. Have fun!

You loved him so much.

He was your everything, yet he seemed to not understand your feelings. He only treated you like a friend and never showed any interest in making you both something more.

His name was Leon.

Just the sound of his name made your knees weak. Every time he looked at you, you felt as though you were going to melt.

You only wished you could be in a relationship with Leon.

---

Currently, you were walking around town with your best friend, Raihan. You two were going to surprise Leon at a nearby cafe where he was working on some papers for the Galar League.

Raihan was walking too quickly for you. He was super tall, while you were super short. Your little legs could barely keep up with Raihan.

"Come on, shorty," Raihan teased. "Hurry up and get in this selfie shot!"

His Rotom phone floated in front of you both and you saw how it looked as though you were chasing Raihan.

"Slow down! You know you're taller than me," you whined.

Raihan chuckled and put his phone away and slowed down for you. You sighed in relief. Raihan put his arm around you and laughed.

"Chill, you know I'm just playing," Raihan smiled down at you. You blushed as Raihan's face drew closer to yours.

At this point, you almost walked past the cafe. The only thing that brought you back to reality was the gleam of purple hair. Leon was sitting at the window of the cafe and was staring at you and Raihan with a shocked expression. You froze.

"Looks like we don't get to surprise him anymore," you groaned.

Raihan's jaw dropped as he noticed Leon. "Oops."

You walked into the cafe and over to Leon's table. "Hey, Leon!"

Leon's eyes were filled with warmth as you greeted him. "What's up, (y/n)? Didn't expect to see you today."

"Raihan and I were going to surprise you," you admitted. "But we got so caught up that we gave ourselves away."

Leon's expression darkened. "Did I interrupt anything?"

"No, no, not at all," you stammered.

Raihan walked next to you with a couple drinks in hand. He leaned on your shoulder.

"Sup guys," Raihan said.

You internally groaned. This didn't look good. You didn't want to ruin your chances with Leon by making him think you had something going on with Raihan!

Leon started gathering his things. "It was nice seeing you guys, but I was only going to stay for a bit."

"But-" you started to say.

"I have to get to Motostoke to deliver these papers," Leon cut you off. He locked eyes with Raihan and you saw a darkness you never expected from someone as bright as Leon.

You frowned as he left. Raihan looked extremely confused.

"He's kind of moody today," Raihan commented.

---

Something you failed to notice was that Leon fully reciprocated your feelings. However, you were right on one thing. He never had the time.

He never had the time to let you know how he felt. Leon blamed himself for this, as he had plenty of free time, but always used the excuse of him being the champion to pull away.

Leon was finally going to confess to you. But, he was too late. He saw you and Raihan almost kiss outside of the cafe.

That made him furious.

Furious because Raihan knew Leon loved you, and furious that you chose Raihan. But, he was going to find a way to win this battle.

He wasn't going to lose his winning streak against Raihan. Surely, Raihan was doing this as a chance to finally beat Leon.

Fortunately, Leon had a plan.

---

A few days passed and you haven't heard from Raihan or Leon. It worried you since you were best friends with both of them, and neither were responding to your texts or calls. It really hurt as you felt they no longer wanted anything to do with you.

So you did anything a rational person would do.

Lay on your bed feeling sorry for yourself while watching your favorite show and reading fanfiction.

You were rudely interrupted by a knock on the door. You were confused, pulling yourself out of bed and smoothing out your hair.

You opened the door to see Leon, his hat in his hands and looking very sheepish.

"Hey (y/n), sorry I haven't answered over the past few days," Leon apologized. "I had something come up."

"Is that why Raihan hasn't been answering either?" you asked.

"Yes," Leon replied. "Let's just say we have been having a champion time."

You laughed at his reference to his battle catchphrase and let him inside.

---

To put it short, only Leon had a champion time. Raihan could tell you that.

Except he couldn't anymore.

What was left of him lay where nobody could ever find his remains. He definitely wasn't whole anymore. The thing he loved most, dragons, fed on his remains until he was no longer recognizable.

If this sounded terrible, what Leon did to him was worse. For many days straight, Leon tortured Raihan into hating Leon, hating himself, and hating the sound of your name.

What did Leon do to torture him?

You wouldn't want to know. But now, the problem was gone and Leon was left with his love, together. You would remain blissfully unaware of Leon's crime.

---

You and Leon were laying on your bed relaxing.

"I have something I need to tell you," Leon said.

You smiled and rolled over to face him. "Yeah?"

"I love you," Leon said. "Like actually love you. You're my everything."

You snuggled into his chest. "I love you too."

He caressed your hair, happy to finally have you at last.

End of one-shot! Drop any ideas for future one-shots in the comments. Next chapter of the main story will come out within the next couple days!