Chapter two

The next morning I woke up and got ready for the doctors appointment, walking downstairs and grabbed a banana eating it in two minutes I threw the peel away and sat down at the table with my mother "so i'm going to go hang out with some friends here in a little bit" she nodded her head and said "alright have fun sweety" I nodded my head and looked at the clock, it was 11:30 giving me enough time to drive to the clinic.

When I got there I paced back and forth, the thought of not knowing was killing me. "Jade" the doctor called my name making me jump up and practically run to her. She walked me down to a room and I laid down on a small bed. She asked me to lift my shirt up a little to reveal my stomach, she squeezed some cold gel onto my stomach as she moved the camera all over the place stopping at one particular place and said "well it looks like you are indeed pregnant. Congratulations" she took a few pictures printing them out for me.
The utter shock had me sitting in my car crying wondering what I was going to do, but the thing was I wasn't sure if I was really upset or happy. Maybe a little bit of both? I wiped my eyes as I drove to the store picking up a red gift bag and going to the baby aisle picking up a cute ouncie that said "I love my grandma" before going to the self check out. I figured my mother would be less angry if I made it a cute surprise.

I drove straight home and went into my room grabbing the pregnancy tests wrapping them in the ouncie and putting them in the gift bag. I put the ultra sound pictures in the bag before walking downstairs and looking at my mother who was reading the morning news in the newspaper, I took a deep breath before saying "Mom I have something for you" she folded the newspaper and put it down on the table and smiled at me as I handed her the gift bag.

She pulled everything out with utter shock as she glanced at me "are you serious?" i nodded my head allowing the tears to come running down my face "I'm about three months" I say wiping the tears away. She hopped up with tears coming from her eyes as she hugged me "how do you feel about it?" she says into my ear, I shrugged and said "I'm a little scared" I say honestly she finally lets me go and looks at me "who's is it?" I looked at the ground and said "Matthews, we had sex the day before he left for college" I wiped another tear from my face and said "I start college in a month mom. What am I going to do?" she sat down at the table and said "I'll help out with everything, it's going to be rough honey, but I'll be there for every bit of it" she says moving my hair out of my face.

Two month went by and was five months pregnant and starting to show, I moved into my house that had two bedrooms and a small kitchen that connected to the living room. The livingroom connect to the small hallway where the two bedrooms and the bathroom stayed.
I woke up the next day and put on a black baggy shirt that still thankfully fit me with white maternity pants, I decided to eat a salad before heading to the university.
I pulled up to the big building and drove around the parking lot trying to find a spot closer to the building so I wouldn't have to walk so far. Finally finding a spot that wasn't to far and parked walking up to the building, I took a deep breath before walking in. I looked down at my phone for a second only to run into someone, I looked up distraught only to see an absolutely handsome man with brown hair and green eyes. His hair was cropped up, he was holding two blue notebooks in his hands. "Watch were your.." he was saying until he looked at my stomach, he rolled his eyes and walked away making me roll my eyes and walk to my class. I sat in the back next to the door so I could get in and out when need be and pulled out my red five subject notebook out of my bag. I was in human biology, i took really good notes and was passed a paper due tomorrow.

Class was finally over and I went to my next class which was Biological science, I was given a huge packet that was due in two days. Two hours went by and class was finally over and I decided to go to the cafeteria ordering a chicken salad and a 12 ounce mocha coffee. I drank the coffee slowly as I ate my salad, I looked up to see the brown hair jerk sitting with a group of friends five tables aways. I saw him look up at me making me look away and pull my phone out, I called my mom who answered after the second ring "hey sweety, how are you feeling?" I shrugged like she could see me and said "I'm feeling a little sick but I'm fine, I have like two packets I have to finish tonight" I say drinking my coffee "remember you have an appointment tomorrow" she says. I loved how my mother was helping me out with everything, it made me feel a whole lot better.
"I know mom" I say taking a bite of my salad "what are you doing?" I asked after I swallowed, she sighed "I have to meet with a client, which reminds me. Do you think you could watch your brother and sister? Your father won't be off work until nine tonight." I nodded my head like she could see me "I don't mind watching the little brats" I say with a laugh "I have another class but after that feel free to drop them off" I could feel that she smiled as she said "thank you honey" I took another bite of my salad as we said our goodbyes.