Chapter twenty-three

I answered and placed the phone against my ear before laying my head back down on Lucas's shoulder putting our heads together. "What's up?" I say with Lucas kissing my head "are you still going to that lunch thing with Matthew and his girlfriend?" I rolled my eyes and said, "I haven't texted him nor has he texted me," she snickered and said "was I interrupting something?" She asked.
Lucas chuckled and said, "no, we had already finished before you called" I rolled my eyes laughing "oh my lord Lucas". He smirked and said "I knew you were calling me god earlier" "you guys are funny" she says "anyways, are you going to tell him about the baby?" I rolled my eyes "no, I'm not. Plus his girlfriends pregnant now" Lucas rolled his eyes.
"You called her after we had sex to talk about her ex?" Lucas said groaning, she laughed "I'm sorry"
He shrugged and pulled my closer to him as if I wasn't close enough, he put his hand on my belly and started pressing down gently to get Olivers attention. "I can't believe your going to make him kick me" I say laughing he smirked and said "I can get him to really kick you"
"Still on the phone you two" Cheyenne said "and your on speaker phone" I heard Cody laughing "oh let them finish their sexy time" he says. "Thanks buddy" Lucas says hanging the phone up and throwing it at the end of the bed, I rolled my eyes as Lucas rolled me off him. He pulled my panties off while smirking at me, I laughed looking at his stupid adorable face.

He lowered himself down my body and in between my legs, I couldn't see him over my belly but I felt him when his tongue touched me sending shivers throughout my body. He danced around my clit with his tongue making moans leave my mouth he got up slowly and stuck his penis inside me, he leaned over my belly and down to my neck sucking on it while he pulled in and out of me.

My moans made him go faster, I gripped the sheets as he rammed into me repeatedly. Our moans matching, he looked up at me and smirked. I was confused as to what he was going to do but he told me the minute his tongue started circling around my nipple. I braced myself just before his teeth started teasing my nipple "Jesus" I moaned, he started sucking on my nipple before he clamped his teeth around them gently "fuck" I moaned throwing my head back.
He was smirking when I lifted my head back up to look at him, he brought his lips up to mine still banging inside me. He finished first lowering down between my legs with his tongue, he rubbed around with his tongue until I finished.

He crawled back up and laid down next to me as I was till trying to catch my breath, Oliver was kicking like crazy and you can see my stomach moving around. Lucas placed his hand on my belly and pressed down lightly as I finally caught my breath, Lucas pressed his face against mine resting it there. 
Lucas got up and closed the curtains before hopping back in bed and covering us with my purple blanket, we both fell asleep cuddling next to each other.
I woke up a few hours later with Lucas just laying there with Oliver kicking him in the stomach, It was the best feeling waking up like this. "Hey little buddy" he says rubbing his hand on my stomach "your going to wake your mom up with all the kicking" I yawned and said "I'm already awake" he smirked kissing my nose. "Did I wear you out?"  I smirked "maybe a little bit" he moved slightly so he could place his lips on mine shoving his tongue in between them.
Our tongues moving in sync for a few minutes before he pulled away "Are you hungry? It's like 1:30" I yawned and said "I'm a little hungry, but I want to take a shower before I eat" he nodded his head and said "I'll make lunch while you shower" he kissed my nose hopping out of bed. I yawned doing the same and going to my closet, I pulled out a grey dress and a new pair of underwear with a bra that matched it.

I hopped in the shower and started washing my hair first before running soap over my body, I quickly hopped out and got dressed. I walked into the kitchen to Lucas making a few burritos in the microwave, I smirked and sat at the table yawning just as my phone started ringing. I picked it up thinking it was going to be Cheyenne but it was Matthew, I took a deep breath and answered putting him on speaker phone. "What's up Matt?" I say Lucas turned his attention over to the phone walking a glass of water near me. He set it down next to me and I immediately took a drink "just wondering if you still wanted to go to lunch?" I shrugged and said, "sure, we can meet you at Jody's diner"
"We?" He asked, I blinked at him, surely he didn't want it to be just us? "Lucas, my boyfriend. I figured you'd be bringing your girlfriend?" He shrugged and said "Ariana is spending some time with my parents, I thought it would be just me and you?" My eyes went wide shrugging "uh.." "I'm kidding Jade, always so easy to trick" he says laughing, I rolled my eyes. "Real funny Matt" he laughed "so meet you in 30 minutes?" I yawned and nodded my head "see you then" I hung up the phone and let the air that I was holding in, out. "He's real funny" Lucas said with a hint of jealousy, I smirked and got up walking towards him "I almost reached my hand through the phone and beat him" he says with a serious face. I wrapped my arms around him and looked up at him so I'd be staring him in the eyes "you have nothing to worry about, what me and Matthew had is long over" he nodded his head placing his lips on mine as the microwave started beeping. "What do I do with these?" He asked pulling the plate out, I laughed and grabbed two forks and some ranch and sat down "we eat them".