Chapter sixteen

I woke up the next day with the light shining in through the white curtains that were hiding the window, Lucas was awake and playing with Oliver. I felt my heart warm up as I pulled myself closer to Lucas and kissed him on the cheek, he smirked at me "good morning, how'd you sleep?". I smirked back and said "pretty damn good, then again i always do when your around" he nodded his head lowering his head down to mine and kissing me "then I should move in with you?" I stared at him for a second trying to see if he was joking or not. "Do you actually want to move in with me? Or are you just teasing?" He laughed putting his forehead to mine "I'd ask you to move in with me but I live in a one bedroom apartment" I smiled looking into his eyes with our foreheads still together "if you think you can handle living with a newborn then be my guest" he pushed me gently to lay on my back as his hands went straight to my boobs.
"I'd love to live with you and Oliver" he says slowly lowering his head down to my neck, I let a small giggle leave my mouth. He started sucking on my neck as a little moan left my mouth, I felt his lips curl into a smile as he kissed down to my boobs. I felt his tongue circling around my nipple, my eyes rolled back as my hands went through his hair.

I felt his fingers between my legs seconds before they went inside me, I slowly moved my hands to the sheets to grip them but Lucas grabbed my hand placing it back on his head. I gripped softly onto his hair pulling it lightly as a soft moan left his mouth, he put my boob in his mouth sucking as his fingers wiggled more and more. I moved my hips up and down moaning and pulling his hair, he stopped minutes from my orgasm and stuck his penis inside me. Moans leaving both our bodies as he slid in and out of me until we both finished leaving us breathless he laid down laying his head down on my chest.
A few minutes later there was a knock on the door "are you guys awake?" Kathy said through the door. That's when I realized we were in his mother's house, I covered my mouth trying to stop myself from laughing "omg we're in your mother's house" I whispered. He laughed "you didn't mind last night" he winked at me, I rolled my eyes and said "last night I covered my head with a pillow so they wouldn't hear me" he laughed getting up "yeah we'll be out in a minute".

"Join me for a shower?" Lucas said smiling and holding his hand out, I smiled back and placed my hand on his. He helped me out of the bed and walked us to the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom, he turned it on nuke warm wrapping his arms around me while we waited for it to warm up. "By the way, you have a hickey" he said before jumping in the shower, I looked in the mirror behind me and noticed a brownish purple looking bruise on my neck "Lucas!" I yelled hopping in the shower. He laughed "you enjoyed it though" he winked at me. I rolled my eyes "your moms gonna think I'm a tramp" he shook his head leaning down and kissing me as he slowly went down to my neck next to the hickey and said "I wonder what she would think with a second hickey" I rolled my eyes as his mouth opened against my neck. His breath against my neck sent shivers down my spine, he licked a soft spot of my neck before lightly biting down. I moaned softly, he grabbed both my hands with his and held them above my head against the shower wall. The only thing between us was my belly and the water, Lucas's naked body pressed up against mine. He began sucking on my neck in the same spot that he had bit me, I moaned closing my hands on his. He brought his lips back up to mine kissing me before grabbing the shampoo without removing his body from mine, Oliver started kicking him making him smile.

"I don't think I'll ever get over him kicking me like that" he says placing his hand on my stomach. I smirked and said "you'll get over it when he's actually born and kicking you in the face" he laughed nodding his head "maybe" he guided my head under the water before washing my hair.
Finally getting out of the shower and getting dressed in yesterday's clothes we walked out into the kitchen. "God damn, I thought you guys were moving in" Kathy says laughing, Matthew rolled his eyes on the couch. "What time is it?" I asked making her laugh "it's 1:30 in the afternoon" I covered my mouth looking at Lucas "we missed our classes" he shrugged and said, "we'll make it up tomorrow"
Kathy just laughed "plus you guys had a long night last night." She said winking at us.
I couldn't stop my face from turning red, Lucas smirked kissing the top of my head and grabbing his keys off the counter.
I was surprised that Matthew didn't say anything, probably wasn't in the mood to get punched in the face. "We're going to head back to Jade's" he says handing me my phone "it was very lovely meeting you Kathy" I say as she threw herself into my arms. "You too dear" she kissed my cheek before we left.

"Do you think she saw the hickeys?" I asked looking in the mirror of his truck, he smirked and said "their kind of hard to miss" winking at me. He grabbed my hand in his as we drove around, he stopped at a little diner and said "hungry?" I nodded my head wiping the runny makeup that was going down my face. "I look like shit" I say grabbing a makeup wipe from my purse and wiping it off, he rolled his eyes as he pushed his seat back to lay back.
We walked in and sat at a booth, there was barely any room for me to move around so I sat sideways. I pulled my phone out realizing I had multiple missed called from Cheyenne, I quickly called her back "hey Cheyenne what's up?". "I've been waiting on details all night young lady, what the hell happened?" I smirked and went to tell her I'd tell her later but Lucas grabbed my phone and said "we had a very lovely night" he winked at me. "Lucas James William, I will stab you with a fork" I say folding my arms and glaring at him, he laughed "it's only fair since I stabbed you with my.." "Lucas!" I felt my cheeks warm up "give me back my phone. Right now." He laughed "I got to go Cheyenne, I'm getting glared at." I heard her laugh over the phone as he handed it back to me "oh my gosh, did you guys have sex?" I rolled my eyes and looked at Lucas who smirked "multiple times" he said loud enough for her to hear.
I could hear her high pitched scream "OH MY GOSH!!! CODY!!" I shook my head as she hung up the phone. I raised my eyebrow at Lucas who shrugged as he read the menu looking up at me every once in a while "you know what your getting?" I shook my head still glaring at him "then read the menu" he says laughing.