Chapter twenty

He opened the passenger side of the car and put me in it, I rolled my eyes as I watched him go to the drivers side.
He drove me home after that and pretty much dragged me into my room "lay down and go to sleep" he told me folding his arms. I folded my arms and said "and if I don't want to?" He got closer to my face putting his nose on mine as he said "I'll punish you" he said smirking. I raised my eyebrows looking at me "really? Now what type of punishment are we talking about? Because I might want to be naughty anyways" I say winking at him. He laughed and walked towards the bed and laid down "come lay with me?" I nodded my head and said, "since you asked nicely" I laid down next to him wrapping one of my legs around him. I laid my head down on his chest and drifted off to sleep with Oliver lightly kicking Lucas.

I woke up a few hours later with Lucas talking on the phone "yeah I got her to sleep" he says "she's been sleeping for like three hours now". I rolled my eyes while they were still closed, I felt Oliver kick hard against Lucas "damn, this kid kicks hard" he says laughing. He placed his hand on my stomach pushing lightly "Ollie" he says lightly tapping his finger "how Cheyenne, Aydan letting you guys sleep?" I laughed to myself knowing he was talking to Cody. He didn't have any other friends that I knew about "yeah I bet, I'm excited to see how Jade is with Oliver." I adjusted my head a little making him look at me "I think she's waking up, I'll talk to you later" he got off the phone and put it down on the nightstand.
"You awake?" I nodded my head yawning, I felt Oliver kick me hard. Lucas smiled kissing me on my forehead "so we should probably talk about a few things before Oliver shows up" I say as I sat up. He sat up next to me looking worried, his smile left his face with his droopy eyes.
"I don't expect you to want to father the son of somebody else's child, so if you want out. Now is the time to tell me" I say looking away from him. He cupped my face making me look at him "he doesn't need to be my blood for him to be my son" I couldn't help but wrap my arms around him. Burying my head in his neck, tears fell from my eyes. "I didn't mean to make you cry" he says smiling and kissing me on the cheek, I rolled my eyes and said "these damn hormones" making him laugh.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, I shook my head laying back down on the bed. He smirked and laid down next to me, I wrapped my leg around him and snuggled before my eyes closed. I lay listening to his heart beat as he ran his fingers through my hair "what was your father's name?" I asked, he sighed and said, "Thomas" I nodded my head "that's a handsome name" he kissed my head.
After fifteen minutes Lucas got up and went into the kitchen, I yawned getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom. I walked into the kitchen and realized that Lucas was making dinner "what time is it?" He looked on the stove and said "6" I nodded my head and walked back into my room.
I walked over to my closet and started clearing room for Lucas's stuff, I threw out a few shirts that I didn't like and put them in a pile to give to Cheyenne. I was glad that Lucas's clothes were still on their hangers as I pulled them out of the box and hung them next to my shirts. I placed his pants next to mine on the top shelf before walking back out into the living room and sitting on the couch with Lucas. "What were you doing?" He asked as I sat next to him, I yawned and said "putting your clothes away" he looked up at me and smirked.
"Already doing my laundry woman?" He said laughing, I rolled my eyes and said "you'll be washing your own clothes" I folded my arms glaring at him. He nodded his head laying his head down on my lap, he lifted my shirt a little to look at my belly before making farting noises with my stomach "what the hell are you doing?" I asked amused.

"Playing with Oliver" he says poking at my belly button that was sticking out, I shook my head laughing "your a dork" he nodded his head pressing his face into my stomach and closing his eyes. "You better not fall asleep until after dinner" I say jokingly, he opened his eyes and rolled them at me before closing them again.
Cheyenne FaceTimed me while Lucas went and finished dinner, we talked while Cody slept on the chair and Aydan was eating off Cheyennes boob.
"I have some shirts you can have" I say putting my legs up on the couch and laying down completely. "Oh yeah? I'll come by this week to check them out" I yawned "I don't mind bringing them to you" she shook her head and said "I'm sure I'll be going crazy staying in my house for a few days" I laughed nodding my head "tell me about it, only been on bedrest for a day and I couldn't even do it. Went grocery shopping" she laughed, nodding her head "you stubborn bitch you." I rolled my eyes "well I'll let you get back to feeding Aydan, call me if you need anything." She nodded her head "goodbye bitch!! I love you" we laughed hanging up, I closed my eyes for a second only for a cramp to hit me. I took a deep breath in holding my side "you alright in there" Lucas said from the kitchen "yeah I'm good, think I'm having Braxton-hicks"
Lucas walked into the living room with two plates and set them on the coffee table "does it hurt?" I shrugged "a little, not as bad as last time though." He lifted my legs off the couch and sat under them placing them on top of his lap, he removed the sock from my right foot and started massaging it. "I could get used to this" I say jokingly he rolled his eyes and said "we'll see" he laughed moving onto my other foot.
I grabbed my plate setting it on top of my belly, I took a bite out of some mashed potatoes.
Oliver kicked my stomach almost knocking my plate on the ground, I caught it just in time "thank god I caught that" I say sitting up. Lucas just laughed taking a bite out of his steak, I lowered myself to the ground and started eating off the coffee table.