Chapter twenty-two

We sat cuddling on the couch for twenty minutes catching our breath, Lucas had stopped shaking. I kissed his cheek and walked into the kitchen and pulled out a pan just as my mother walked in saying "knock knock" I rolled my eyes, I was still a little mad at her. Lucas stood up from the couch and said "good morning Andrea" he says walking up to her "hello Lucas, I'm sorry about Matthew coming over unannounced" he shrugged and said "all is good" he said looking at me.
I blinked at her before turning back to crack four eggs on the pans, I pulled the bacon out and set it on the counter "are you still mad?" She asked walking into the kitchen. I took a deep breath and said "I'm irritated" I admit folding my arms "I know, I should have told him to call you instead of telling him where you lived" I nodded my head. "I just figured if you wanted to tell him about the baby, it would be best to do it while he was in town." I shook my head and said "this baby, is not Matthews. I have nothing to tell him." She rolled her eyes and sat down at the table and said "that's your decision.." "exactly, it's my decision" I stopped her before she said anything else.

Lucas walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around me to calm me down. "He's in town for a few days, so you have time to think about it." I rolled my eyes and said "this baby belongs to Lucas and I, Lucas may not have conceived the baby but it is his. Matthew is just a donor." She sighed, standing up "plus your the one that told me not to tell him in the first place, and I'm glad I didn't." She nodded her head and said "very well, i just wanted to give you the option" her arms folded on her chest "well thanks but no thanks" I say folding my arms. Lucas took over breakfast while me and my mother spoke "well I'm going to let you calm down. I'll talk to you later." As she was walking towards the door she turned and said "I love you" I sighed putting my arms down and said "I love you too, but I don't particularly like you at this moment," she nodded her head and walked out.
Lucas came up behind me and hugged me putting his face on the back of my neck and planting small kisses on it. "I love you" he says tightening his grip on me "I love you too" I say turning and kissing him.
We ate our breakfast in silence taking glances at each other, "Are you ok?" I asked finally. He nodded his head and said "as long as your good, I'm good" I nodded my head as we went back to eating.
I picked our empty plates up and began washing them, Lucas walked behind me moving my hair away from the back of my neck as he started trailing kisses on it. I turned the water off and closed my eyes as his arms wrapped around me, his hands landing on my belly. I turned facing him as he put his arms under my legs lifting me onto the counter, he softly bit my collar bone as my mouth unintentionally opened letting a low moan out of my mouth.

I could feel his smile as he tickled the spot with his tongue biting down again, my eyes rolled back letting another moan out. He gripped the bottom of my shirt lifting it slowly over my head before going back to my collar bone biting down to my boobs as he unbuttoned my bra, he threw my bra on the floor before gripping my boobs. I moaned running my hands through his hair pulling lightly on them making him moan, our breathing got heavier as he brought his lips back to mine. He lifted me up off the counter and walked me back into our bedroom "this will be a lot easier once Oliver is born" I say going to his ear and lightly biting down tugging at it. He moaned as he threw the door open and rushed me to the bed, he laid me down quickly unbuttoning my pants as I started biting on his neck. I heard him moan as he gripped the side of the bed next to me, I wrapped my arms around his back pulling him closer to me as I started sucking on his neck. "Oh fuck" he moaned into my ear as I continued, I kissed my way up to his mouth as we started making out. Our tongues synced together.

He pulled my pants down quickly before pulling his shirt off throwing it next to my pants on the floor, his hands trailed down my body until they stopped at the top of my panties. His fingers slid under the band of my panties and started playing with me, I gasped at his cold hands touching me. He started kissing down my neck to my collar bone biting gently. I moaned arching my back up as his fingers started moving in and out of me, he moved his mouth down to my boob and started circling his tongue around my boob biting down on them gently. I threw my head back, "oh god" I moaned loudly gripping my sheets tightly. Lucas looked up at me and smiled "you liked that didn't you?" I nodded my head trying to catch my breath, he stared up at me as he circled my nipple again biting it gently as he sucked on it. His fingers going in and out of me faster wiggling around, My body started shaking as I moaned loudly trying to catch my breath.
He laid down next to me laying his head down on my arm as I caught my breath, he smirked kissing my nose.
I rolled my eyes and looked at him finally breathing normally, I looked at him and smirked "my turn" I saying lifting my body off the bed and crawling towards him. He smirked at me as I started running my tongue in circles under his belly button before placing my lips down where I was licking biting lightly. I heard his breathing go heavy as I made my way down, I unbuttoned his pants pulling them down as I planted small kisses I stopped at the beginning of his penis to pull his pants off completely. I went back quickly and started licking from the bottom "fuck" he says throwing his head back, I looked up at him as I continued licking to the tip.

I circled my tongue around his tip before putting it completely in my mouth, I gripped the bottom of him and started rubbing up and down as my mouth followed the direction of my hands. I heard his moans as he ran his fingers through my hair and gripping on it. I pulled my mouth up slowly circling around his tip before going back down, continuing the process until he finished in my mouth moaning loudly.
He reached his hand down waiting for me to grab it, when I did he pulled me up into his arms. I wrapped my legs around him, that's when my phone rang. We both groaned as we looked at each other I reached my arm behind me and grabbed my phone off the side table, it was Cheyenne.