Chapter nine

The next day I woke up at five in the morning with Oliver kicking me in the ribs, I groaned before hopping in the shower and getting ready for classes. I walked in my room and put a black dress with pockets on because I didn't want to wear pants, I slipped my flip flops on before grabbing my purse that was next to the door. I grabbed my keys and walked out with Lucas smiling at me "want a ride?" I couldn't help but smile as I set my keys back down on the counter before walking towards him. He walked around his truck opening the passenger side door for me, lifting me up in the truck before he ran over to the other side and started driving. He reached his hand over to me and held my hand as he drove which made me like him even more, I smiled bringing his hand to my mouth and kissing it making him blush.

He walked me to class before walking to class with Cody who was dropping Cheyenne off who looked at me with a smile "so tell me all the details" she says as soon as they leave. I laughed and said "he asked me out on a date, we're going to dinner tonight" I smiled not even trying to hide the fact that I was blushing. These damn hormones.

Class after class I got a packet from my first two classes before lunch, I walked to the line grabbing my special chicken salad sitting down at a table. Ten minutes went by and I was joined by Lucas who sat down with a bean and beef burrito and began eating it, Cheyenne and Cody joined us a few moments later, Cody had a taco while Cheyenne had BLT. she smiled up at me and said "I hate that we get packets instead of small little papers" she says taking a bite out of her sandwich, I laughed and said "yeah, but it gives me something to do in the small house while I wait for the small little dude" I say laughing making Oliver kick me in the ribs. I put my hand on my stomach and began pushing a little to get his attention away from my ribs, It didn't take him long to start kicking my hand instead of my ribs and I laughed. "You playing with your boy?" she says laughing, I nodded my head "he keeps kicking me in the ribs" I say, she nods her head and said "Aydan does that all the time" she groans.

Lunch seemed shorter than usual but I knew it was the same time, Lucas walked me to our last class holding my hand as we walked and found a place to sit with Cody walking behind us.
We didn't really talk during class as we wrote down our notes and grabbed our homework, before walking out.
We met up outside with Cheyenne who was holding her stomach and groaning "Aydan won't stop kicking me" she says, I smiled and walked closer to her and said "im sorry" I say smiling. She nodded her head and put her hand on my stomach as I did the same to hers "see you tomorrow" she says with Cody pulling on her arms telling her to hurry up. I laughed waving goodbye to her as me and Lucas walked to his truck, he helped me up again before running to his side of the truck and starting it.
He drove me straight home and walked me inside "do you want to have dinner at home or at a restaurant?" I shrugged and said, "I wouldn't mind staying home and ordering pizza or something" I say honestly. He nodded his head and said "then that's what we'll do" he sat down on the couch and tapped the seat next to him telling me to sit next to him, he handed me the remote and said "what do you want to watch?" I smiled and said "have you ever seen bones?" he smiled and said "my mom watches is but I haven't" he says as I clicked on the very first episode. He laughed as he tapped his lap telling me, I could use him as a pillow.

I fell asleep half way through the first episode, I woke up with Lucas getting up making me look around "how long was I sleeping?" I yawned brushing my hair out of my face. He smiled and said "a few hours, I ordered pizza. It just showed up which was why I was getting up" I stretched my arm out and he helped me get up as I walked into the kitchen grabbing two plates as he was walking in with the hot pizza. He held up a two liter of pepsi and said "do you like pepsi?" I smiled and said "yeah" as I pulled two cups out of the cupboard.

We sat at the table eating our pizza which really excited Oliver as he kicked me, I drank some pepsi before taking another bite "so tell me about you" I say after swallowing. He shrugged and said "well my father took off when I was three years old, it's just been me and my mother ever since and my siblings. I like the color orange, and my favorite ice cream is strawberry" he says before taking another bite of his pizza. I smiled before taking a bite out of my own pizza.
After we finished eating Lucas had to go home, he kissed my forehead before heading out. I walked up and down the hallway hoping to rock Oliver to sleep before heading to bed myself.