Chapter fifteen

I woke up to a hand on my stomach but kept my eyes closed, I felt Oliver kick the hand making Lucas chuckle. "Should we wake her?" I heard Kathy ask, Lucas shook his head "not yet" as he continued poking around my belly. I let a small laugh leave my mouth making him move his head obviously to look at me, I opened my eyes and said "how long have I been out for?". Kathy smiled and said "you and Lucas were asleep for at least two hours, it's like three in the morning" we both turned our heads to look at Kathy "three in the morning?" We say at the same time. "I have a spare bedroom if you guys want to sleep here?" Kathy said smirking at us Lucas shrugged looking at me making me shrug back.
"Lucy and Chad left after the first episode of bones, and Matthew is sleeping in his old room" Lucas rolled his eyes at his mother "I seriously can't stand him" his mother just laughed. "He'll start leaving you alone once he gets his own girlfriend" she says walking down the hallway, I yawned slowly getting up making Oliver start kicking me again. I stretched as Lucas got up and kissed my forehead as he started walking down the hallway, I followed him into a room as he took his shirt off. He turned facing me showing off his abs making me blush, these damn hormones I say to myself.

Lucas laughed throwing his shirt at me and said "you can wear it tonight." I smiled as I took my shoes off placing them by the door of the room, I unbuttoned my pants and pulled them halfway down until I couldn't go any further. I used my feet to kick them down until Lucas walked towards me getting down on his knees to help me pull my pants off.
I thought he was going to come right back up afterwards but he didn't, he ran his fingers up my legs slowly causing the butterflies in my belly to multiply by 100. He stopped inches away from my patties and looked up at me with lust filling his eyes "can I?" He asked drawing circles on my legs. "Yes" I say with a smile on my face, he pulled my panties down slowly. I lifted each leg stepping out of them, as he was standing back up he grabbed the bottom of my shirt and lifted it over my head. "Cute bra" he says wrapping his arms around me and unstrapping it, I rolled my eyes laughing as he guided me to the bed. I laid down on my back and Lucas leans over top of me trying not to lay on my stomach as he started kissing my neck, he grabbed a hold of one of my boobs gripping it gently but roughly.
I let a soft moan leave me mouth as he ran his tongue up the side of my neck and bit softly on my chin, he smiled coming back up to kiss my lips. Sliding his tongue in my mouth as one of his hands slid down to my belly, Oliver kicked his hand as they continued going down in between my legs.
He lifted himself up a little and looked at me with a smile as his fingers started touching me, I gasped with pleasure as he started drawing circles. My eyes rolled back as a soft moan escaped my mouth, he lowered himself down again kissing my mouth for a second before going back down to my neck.
He started kissing his way down to my stomach, placing small kisses around my belly button. That was until Oliver kicked him in the face, he laughed pushing his face back into my stomach while his fingers found my clit.

"I guess you can say I'm playing with both of you" the dirty words rolled off his tongue, I rolled my eyes letting a small laugh leave my mouth at the same time as a moan. He smirked as he started kissing his way down in between my legs. "Ready?" He says looking at me, I nodded my head unable to talk. He wrapped his arm under my right leg as his tongue started moving around making my body jerk a little, he started sucking a little on my clit making me moan loudly. I covered my mouth in an attempt to quit myself so his mother wouldn't hear me, he moved his mouth a little giving his right arm access to my clit while he rubbed his tongue up and down. With his left hand he stuck a finger inside me surprising me, my hips started moving as my moans got louder making him stick another finger inside me moving it around.
Before long my body started shaking as I experience an orgasm, I grabbed a pillow shoving it over my head as I moaned loudly.
Lucas laid between my legs as I felt his boner in his pants "should i wear a condom? Wouldn't want you to get pregnant" I rolled my eyes "real smooth" I say removing the pillow catching my breath.
He smiled placing his lips on me, I heard his zipper come undone as he pushed his pants off. He spit on his hand before gripping his penis, he took a deep breath and asked "Ready?" I nodded my head as he got up and stuck it inside me. I gripped the sheets gasping at the same time he did, he waited a second before pushing it completely in. He lowered himself down kissing me as he started moving around inside me, he moaned in my mouth as he started pulling in and out slowly. I moved my hands to his arms gripping onto him moaning as he went faster, we both finished at the same time trying to catch our breath. Oliver was kicking like crazy but I wasn't focused on it to let it bother me, Lucas got up and turned the lights off locking the door and laying down.

I turned my body to where I would be laying in his arms with my belly on his, "wow he's kicking like crazy" Lucas said placing his hand on my stomach. I laughed nodding my head as I laid it down on his naked chest. I wrapped one of my legs around him as I closed my eyes, listening to his heart beat.
Lucas started running his fingers through my hair as we both drifted into sleep.