3

***
"Can someone spike the ball then? I want to show how I receive it." (Y/n) said. "I'll do it. I'll ask Kageyama to toss for me too." Hinata smiled as he went to get the ravenette. Soon after , the both came to the other side of the net to prepare for their fast attack. "Here we go." Kageyama said as (y/n) and Hinata nodded.

Once the ball was tossed, Hinata spiked it with ease. (Y/n) fixed her eyes on the ball as she decided when to receive. 'Not yet..not yet...NOW.'

And thus , the ball was received with ease and went flying up. "(Y/n)-san ! That was so fast !" Hinata claimed as he went running to the girl. "You didn't hesitate a bit ! That was amazing !" Yamaguchi chimed in. "T-thank you." She bowed.

"So your arms should be in this position when you're receiving. It also has to be sturdy and balanced so the chance of you from falling back is less. Footwork is also important so make sure you practice your footwork." She explained. "And then once you get used to it, you can just receive it like 'bam' and 'pong'." She continued.

"So that's how ! Thank you (y/n)-san !" Yamaguchi and Hinata bowed in sync as the both began practicing on their own. "That was a n-nuff...n-nice receive." Kageyama said once he went up to the girl. "Thanks Kageyama. Your sets are good too." (Y/n) chuckled at the stuttering boy.

"By the way ,  i've been meaning to ask this but, why are you at school during Saturday?" Kageyama asked. "Oh , I left a few things on my desk so I went here to get it." (Y/n) replied. "Do you want me to accompany you? It's almost break time so it's okay." He suggested.

"Sure."

***

"Which class are you in?"
"1-5. How about you , Kageyama-kun?"
"1-3, our class is close yet we never noticed each other..."
"Well it's only been 3 weeks since school started after all." (Y/n) chuckled. After the small talk , the both of them walk in silence. It wasn't uncomfortable, yet the both were contemplating whether or not to start a conversation.

"Ah , this is my class." (Y/n) said as she pointed to the door and slide it open. "You can come in too , Kageyama-kun." She said as the setter nodded and went inside with the girl.  "(Y/n)-san...i know i might sound very pushy but.."

"I really want to know...why did you quit volleyball !"