14

***

"My pocket money..." Kageyama sighed as he look at his empty wallet sadly. "Thanks for the Meat Buns , Kageyama !" Hinata whistled happily as he munched on the delicious meat buns. "Ah wait , It's a call from (Y/n)." Kageyama stopped walking and took out his ringing phone to answer the call.

"Hello , (Y/n)-sa---"

"If you don't listen , in 10 seconds , this knife will slit your throat open."

*CALL ENDED*

"Kageyama what's wrong?" Hinata asked. "(Y/n)-san's in danger ! Let Coach Ukai know !" Kageyama yelled and began running. He tracked down her location from the messenger and ran as quickly as he can. It wasn't far from school but he only has 10 seconds. "Dang it !" He cursed under his breath. He tried to run faster. Probably this was even faster than the race that Kageyama has with Hinata every morning.

'Please , be okay , (Y/n)-san.'

***

"I-I really don't have money..." (Y/n) tried to act as calm as possible. "I'll know once I got your wallet , kid." The man said. "I'm not giving you my wallet. Not a chance." She persisted. The wallet was a gift from her dad 2 months ago just before he left again for his business trip and it was the only gift that he has given to her."Please...Let me go..." She pleaded , tears threatened to fall down.

"Hey sir," A voice suddenly said. The man turned to the direction of the voice and faced the owner of the voice. "What?" The man asked. "I suggest you let go of my friend right there. You can have my wallet instead. See? It's full of cash." The voice said , now showing the insides of his wallet. "Really? Smart choice kid. Here , you can have your friend back." The man said and took the wallet before pushing the girl to the owner of the voice.

"Tsukkishima...?" (Y/n) asked in confirmation as she opened her eyes. "Don't wander at night alone , stupid." He clicked his tongue. "Wait Tsukkishima , your wallet..." (Y/n) said after realizing that his wallet was stolen instead. "Don't worry about that, The king will take care of it. And the cash are fakes anyways." 

"Kageyama? How is he here?"

"What? You called him here."

"I must've called him by accident...Then, why are you here Tsukkishima?"

"Well..."

*FLASHBACK*

"What? (Y/n)-san is in danger?" Tsukkishima asked through the phone. He was just on his way back home after studying at the library about dinosaurs. "She called me earlier and there was a man who threatened her. Please buy some time for me. I won't make it in 10 seconds, I'll send you the location !" Kageyama said with a shaky voice while panting. "Huh no ! I'm not wasting my time on this." Tsukkishima half-yelled.

"Please...Tsukkishima-san. I don't want (Y/n) to get hurt." and with that , Kageyama hung the call up and sent her location straight away. "Dang it , King..." Tsukkishima sighed and quickly ran off to (Y/n)'s location while calling the police.

***

"Where's Kageyama now?!" (Y/n) asked worriedly. "He's probably trying to stop the guy from getting away with this." Tsukkishima said. "Tsukkishima , Thanks for saving me. But now , I have to save Kageyama." (Y/n) thank the blonde guy and ran off to save the ravenette.

"Oi ! Don't run off on your own !" Tsukkishima tried to stop her. But the girl was already far off and he ended up being ignored too. "Tch , whatever..."

"At least...I finally got the chance to protect you , (Y/n)-san."