A/N

Hey guys , It's been nice seeing you all loving this book. I highly appreciate it really.

But this book didn't end the way I wanted it to and I guess I should tell you why.

It's not really important so you can skip along if you want ! :)

Here goes.

So , let me just get one thing straight , I haven't been the most stable person , mentally. And I wrote this book when I thought I was fine and I was ready to write something happy to lift up my mood a bit. And I love haikyuu , especially Kageyama. So I wanted to write something about Kageyama.

I was a bit worried I wasn't going to fill up everyone's expectations because I wanted this book to be jokey and funny so you all can enjoy it well, but my worries kinda came true.

My family problems started again , and I just felt as if I wasn't doing anything right. Like everything I was doing came out wrong. I can't tell you the details of my problems but in short , I think my mom and dad are going to divorce later on , which I hope they won't.

If you have read my other story , I told you that my late father had passed away. But my mom remarried to another man a few years ago, which I happily agreed because I needed a father figure in my life. But things didn't work out and right now they're not in good terms.

And of course that broke me and I couldn't seem to write or express anything cheery anymore. If I should , I don't think I am ready to write anything. So , I tried to speed up the story because I wasn't sure if I can keep up writing good and fun chapters.

So in that case that's why I'm sorry.

I'm really sorry if this book didn't exceed your expectations. I mean , It should've still continued until maybe chapter 35 or so. But because I was so broken , I didn't have the strength to write anything.

That's why I'm taking another break on wattpad. But I'll come back soon , I hope :)

Seeing your comments every time makes me smile a lot because it's so funny seeing you guys hating on Ushijima and then finally be like nvm , ily bby and also having mixed up feelings over Tsukki and Kags 😂. It honestly makes my day.

And I'm also thankful for the love and support that you have given me so far. I couldn't have gone this far without any of your support.

So , I guess I'll see you in my next story.

Til then !

-Kiya-chan