5

***

"Why'd you do that to Kageyama?" (Y/n) asked her brother who was still holding onto her wrist tightly. "He'll just use you to go to Shiratorizawa."
Wakatoshi sighed. "But I moved from Shiratorizawa, I have no more connections towards the school..." she replied.

Wakatoshi stopped in his tracks and turned around to face the younger. "He took the entrance exam once , (y/n). I'm sure you're aware that some people will try to get close to a person with connections to Shiratorizawa." He said in a serious manner.

"Kageyama-san isn't like that..."

"You don't know that."

"You don't know that either !" She yelled.Wakatoshi was stunned. He had never seen nor heard his sister screamed at him before. She was a reserved and peaceful person after all.

"You don't even know how i met Kageyama..." She muttered. "And even if he did use me , you're not any better..." she said as she try to hold back her tears. "What kind of person in his right mind tells his own sister to quit her dreams so freely?"

Wakatoshi stood still with an expressionless look, unable to argue with the statement that his sister gave him. Both of them stayed quiet waiting for each other's response. That is , until (Y/n) broke the ice with a sigh.

"I'm going to jog for a while. I won't be back for lunch." She said and ran to the opposite direction. Wakatoshi didn't budge and let his sister run as he knew that he could do nothing in that moment.

It was his fault and he needed to find a way to make things up for the sake of the two siblings.

***
"Kageyama...sure is hard-working huh..." (y/n) thought as she peeked through the gym. After running for quite a while , instinctively (y/n) went back to Karasuno and went to check on the boy's volleyball team out of curiosity. Kageyama was practicing on his serves this time and he sure went all out on them.

"What are you doing?" A voice suddenly asked making the girl jump in surprise. "T-Tsukkishima..." (y/n) said after she turned around. "I was just umm.." "checking out on the king?"

"Huh? No ! But please don't tell anyone I'm here." (Y/n) pleaded. "Nothing will come out if i told them anyways , Ushijima-san." Tsukkishima sighed. "Then , aren't you going home soon?" He asked. (Y/n) fell silent as she slid down onto the floor.

"I guess not, I had a fight with my brother. Oh and , please call me (y/n), Tsukkishima-san." She said. Tsukkishima didn't react to her and left the girl outside on her own. "I guess that's the kind of person Tsukkishima is..." (y/n) sighed and began staring at the bright sky.

"Here." Suddenly Tsukkishima said while handing out a bottle of water. "I thought you went back to practice?" (Y/n) asked in confusion. "I excused myself to rest earlier before you came." Tsukkishima said as he too sat down beside the girl. "Oh...T-thanks" (y/n) said after taking the bottle and drinking it up. Only then she realized that she was thirsty.

"Then? Aren't you going to tell me what happened?" Tsukkishima asked. "Huh? But you're taking your rest..." (y/n) said looking down. "I'll just listen. I'll go if it gets boring." Tsukkishima sighed as he fixed his glasses.

"Ah...thanks."