Chapter 6

Aspik was running alongside his crush, Ladybug. They dodged the akumatized villain's attacks, seeking shelter as they were 'waiting' for Chat Noir to show up. Adrien breathed heavily as he and Ladybug slid between vehicles, seeking shelter behind a left on the road bus. How he got himself in that position? Well...

As Marinette and Adrien were viewing some more wax statues, a loud alarm sounded, many people within the museum calmly evacuating the premises. Marinette puzzledly looked around, looking at Adrien for help but the blond was just as bewildered as she was.

"Please calmly evacuate the building!" a worker from the museum shouted, "There is an akuma alert, please get to safety while Ladybug and Chat Noir deal with the situation."

Marinette and Adrien both gulped, looking at each other awkwardly. They started making their way over to the exit of the museum, both looking for an excuse to make so they could both go transform. Finally, Marinette spoke, "Um... while the akuma attack takes place, why don't we both hide in different locations? We'll meet up in front of the museum once the battle is over, okay?"

Adrien nodded absentmindedly, picking up the pace as they reached the outdoors, "Sure, uh, see you later!"

Marinette nodded, running the opposite direction Adrien was going. She found a nearby alleyway and called out the transformation words, transforming into Ladybug. She grabbed the yo-yo kept at her side and immediately swung over to the battlefield.

Adrien ran towards another alleyway, looking behind him often to see if Marinette or anyone else was following him. He entered the tightly enclosed space, Plagg, the kwami that abled him to transform, flying out of his blazer, giving his owner a smug look.

"Aww, lover boy misses her already?"

Adrien rolled his eyes in annoyance, giving his black cat kwami a 'seriously?' look, "Seriously, Plagg? Marinette's just a friend, Ladybug's the only one I love."

Plagg chuckled, then smirked, "If you say so, 'hot stuff'."

Adrien groaned at this. Really? Plagg had a new 'nickname' for him? But he knew better than to argue with Plagg. Now was not the time for bickering, he had Paris to save! Ladybug and all Parisians were counting on him. He refused to let them down, "Plagg claws out!"

He transformed into his feline counterpart, extending his muchly beloved baton and skipped from rooftop to rooftop, on his way to the battlefield.

He saw a supervillain that was zapping people, sending them to different places. He landed with a thud in front of the Louvre, glaring at the new akumatized victim. Hawkmoth definitely didn't take any breaks. When he saw his chance to akumatize someone, he took it. It's almost as if he was that desperate that his life depended on it. Ladybug landed beside him, Chat Noir smiling as he acknowledged her presence, "Hey, Bugaboo. Ready to save Paris?"

She nodded, a small grin crossing her features, "Ready as I'll ever be."

The two nodded, taking their weapons out as they inched closer to the villain. The akuma took notice of them, unexpectedly turning around and started shooting its bolts that were coming from the akumatized object it was holding in its hand, "Ladybug, Chat Noir. I am Traveller. I can take anyone to any place in this universe! Starting with, you!"

"Well, that's rem-arc-able." Chat Noir easily let the travelling pun roll off his tongue as he threw attacks at the villain, Ladybug rolling her eyes at the act and then spoke annoyedly, "Come on, Kitty, you're going to ruin the battle with all of your puns!"

He jokingly chuckled, easily dodging the akumatized victim's attacks, "Aww, Bugaboo. There's no rather place I'd rath'abbey than by your side."