Chapter 4: Koah

The next morning as I ate breakfast, I made a decision. I would pick up my courage and talk to Shayne today, and apologize for our poor first meeting. Today I wore black leggings, an oversized shut up tee from their merch store, and bright red high-heel boots. I wore bright red lipstick, with eyeliner, and no jewelry. After eating, I grabbed my purse and set off back to the studio. This time when I entered, Monica was there too. "Hey." She greeted me. "Hello!" I said back, heading down the same hall as yesterday. "Wrong way!" She called after me. I turned to look at her, and she pointed down a hall in the opposite direction. "Thanks." I told her, heading down that hall and entering the room. This time a few faces from Smosh Games were there, like Sarah and Damien. Not losing track of my mission, I approached Shayne, who was across the room. "Hey." He greeted me. "Hi." I said, turning shy again. "I uh, wanted to apologize for yesterday. I was so flustered about my first day here I just wasn't thinking straight." "I'm glad you came over. I thought I was the one who needed to give the apology." "Really?" I asked. "Yeah. I wasn't exactly sympathetic, and didn't try very hard to make your acquaintance." He said. "It's all fine. Let's just forget about it." I told him, smiling. "Agreed." He said. "So what are we filming today?" I asked him. Shayne rolled his eyes. "Eat it or yeet it." "Oh god no. I haven't been here long enough to endure that." I said. He laughed. "No one has been here long enough to endure it. I'm sure Garrett prepared some special dishes for you." I just shook my head. "What's up guys?" Asked Keith, coming over to us. "Vivian, good to see you again." He said. "Same here." I told him. "Vivian here was just complaining about having to do an eat it or yeet it." Shayne told him. "Can't blame her. It's awful!" He said. "At least Noah will be there to do it with me." Shayne glanced over at me. I glanced back, confused. "So, I guess you guys have been spending extra time together?" Shayne asked Keith. "Oh definitely. It's been so much fun! The other night we went out to dinner, another day we spent all day together, and last night we talked on the phone past midnight." He said. I glanced back at Shayne, understanding what he had meant. Just then Noah entered the room. "Imma go say hi!" Keith said, practically running to greet him. "Is there something going on between them?" I asked Shayne. "Neither of them will say, but I think so." He replied. "You heard Keith, they've been spending a ton of extra time together." "What if the Koah ship was real?" I asked, giggling. "It may be sometime soon, if not already." He said. "That would be so cute if they got together." I said. "I definitely ship them." Before anything else could be said, it was time to begin filming. The eat it or yeet it contestants were me, Shayne, Noah, Keith, Damien, and of course Courtney as food girl. I ended up yeeting my dish, and barely managed to swallow some of the other's dishes that I was curious to try. Let's just say I've definitely had better days. But at least I made up with Shayne! Things were beginning to be more stable.