Daniel

Y/N POV

It's 6:00 in the morning when my alarm wakes me up. In exactly 2 hours, I'll be on a flight to LA and meet my brother. I shower then put my hair up in a messy bun, put on some sweats and a hoodie. I put some slides on and head downstairs for breakfast.

My dad brings down my luggage and puts it in the trunk while Mom and I eat our breakfast; bagels with cream cheese. I'm still tired and can't seem to focus, I couldn't sleep last night cause I was too excited for today. I've never been to California, much less LA. I wonder who I'll meet there. Will I bump into somebody famous? What will I do if I do? I'll probably just embarrass myself if I ever do run into any of my idols.

It's 6:45 and we're on our way to the airport. My flight is at 8:00, but with rush hour and security check lines, I'm glad we got a head start. We arrive at the airport at 7:30 and it's time for me to say goodbye.

"Y/n, you sure you'll be alright?" My dad asks, I nod and go into his open arms. He hands me my luggage from his side.

"Remember to call us when you get there, okay y/n?" My mom says with her normal, overly caring, motherly self.

"I will Mom, don't worry." I tell her. I give her a tight hug and my dad joins in. "I love you guys." I tell them and then I'm on my way.

> > > on the plane > > >

I look for my seat on the plane, and thankfully, I got a window seat. I plug my headphones and pick a movie to watch on the plane. I am torn between Mean Girls and The Fault in Our Stars, I decide to watch Mean Girls only because I don't plan on crying like a baby on the plane. A girl who looks a little older than me sits in the seat next to me.

"Hi, sorry am I taking too much room?" she asks, as she puts her bags in the compartment above us and her purse in the seat in between us.

"No, you're fine. I don't mind." I tell her and resume to my movie. However, she keeps talking.

"Okay, it's just been a crazy week. My classes started last week, but I didn't know. So now I'm behind and I have to find my roommate in LA, which by the way, who I've never met before. And I have an essay due tonight and my professor is gonna kill me if I don't hand it in, and it's just been a crazy week already and- just thanks for listening." She says in a fast pitched voice. I just nodded my head and hoped she'd be focused on her work and let me watch my movie in peace.

> > > arrived to LA > > >

After a long 6 hours, we finally arrived to LA. I get my carry on bags from the compartment above and find my luggage at the conveyor belt. The girl from the plane says goodbye to me as she goes out in search for her roommate. I stay inside and text my brother to see where he is. He says he's coming in a minute, which I hardly believe, but I call my parents to tell them I made it safely.

It's 10 minutes since I texted my brother and still no sight of him. Just then a guy around the same age as my brother, maybe a little older, approaches me.

"Y/n y/l/n? Ethan y/l/n's sister right?" He asks, I back up slightly as instinct.

"Um, yeah that's me. Who are you?" I ask him, and more importantly, how does he know me?

"I'm Christian Seavey. Your brother stays at my place, he had some last minute errands to run so he asked if I could pick you up. And as you can see, I agreed." He tells me, I just keep nodding and follow his lead. "Here, let me take this." He says, taking my suitcase from my hand. At least he's nice.