Help Me Help You

Y/N POV

I wake up the next morning, in Daniel's hoodie. I take in its scent as I hold it close to me. I get out of bed and walk out of my room. I wash my face and brush my teeth, trying to make myself look somewhat presentable.

No one is in the main living room or kitchen when I wake up. It's ten on a Saturday morning, someone has to be home. I check Ethan's room, he's dead asleep. Christian's keys aren't on its hook, so he's probably at the gym. I knock on Daniel's door, no response. I quietly let myself in, tiptoeing to him as he sleeps peacefully.

He's so cute, he kinda looks like a puppy?

A puppy? Are you serious?

No, he just looks cute.

Cute? He's a guy. Guys don't wanna be called cute

I really need to shut myself up sometimes.

I'm about to get ready to jump on his bed to wake him when I see something on his face. Specifically above his jaw. I go on the bed to get a closer look. A bruise. Black and purple. I reach over to feel it, but Daniel wakes up. Startled at my presence, he backs up from me.

"Wow, I didn't think I looked that bad in the morning." I say, teasingly. He ruffles his hair with his fingers and rubs his eyes. I play with his hair for a bit. "Sorry for scaring you, I meant for you to wake up to something cuter, but I got distracted. But good morning." I finish talking, realizing I'm rambling and thinking out loud. He smiles at me and I smile back.

"No, you're fine. You're cute when you ramble." He says, putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

You're cute when you sleep.

Oh my God I did not just say that. Stalker much?

I ignore my thoughts and give him a warm smile. I get up, holding his hand, pulling him out of bed. "Let's go. Come on get ready." He follows, still tired.

"Baby where are we going?" I hear him say behind me. My face warms at the sound of it, I hope he doesn't see how red I am.

"Just get ready will ya?" I say, pushing him into the bathroom. I wave goodbye to him as he closes the door.

I finish making breakfast when he gets out of the bathroom, in a new hoodie and ripped jeans. I put his plate on the island and motion him over. Amazed, he sits down looking at all the food.

"What's this? Omelets? Avocado toast?" He asks, I hand him a fork and sit down next to him.

"I don't know. I was tired of eating french toast. Plus, Anna sent me the avocado toast recipe and insisted me to try it." He chuckles, looking at his plate.

"Of course she did." He both laugh and I begin to eat. Daniel doesn't touch his food, his fork held tightly.

"Everything alright?" I ask as I stop shoving food in my mouth.

"Yeah, I'm just surprised." I put down my fork.

"Surprised?" He shakes his head, disapproving what he just said.