Here's To Us

y/n's pov

Liked by seaveydaniel, christian_seavey, and 100 othersthegirlnextdoor couldn't have asked for better people to graduate with 🥰 love these gals @hannah_21 @brookeee 🤍

thegirlnextdoor couldn't have asked for better people to graduate with 🥰 love these gals @hannah_21 @brookeee 🤍

hannah_21 ilym girl, gonna miss you next yr 😘
brookeee you're gonna me me cry 😭 ilyt 🤍

View all 84 comments

8 hours ago...

Welp, today's the day. 

I am officially graduating. 

Honestly, I didn't expect this day to come so soon. September felt like ages ago but at the same time it felt like yesterday. I guess that's time for you...I always knew senior year would be the best year, but I didn't know how eventful it would be. Even though 90% of the crazy things that happened this year were because of Ethan, not all of them were bad. He did get married and introduced me to my boyfriend...So I guess everything does happen for a reason. 

"Alright, smile!!!!" my mom says, already taking a million photos of me.

"Mommmm, I'm not even out of bed yet." I say, pulling my covers over my face. However she pulls the covers away, forcing me to get out of bed. Thanks Mom for making me feel 13 again...

"C'mon get up, we got breakfast all nice and ready. Bailey and her family are here too and we're all waiting for you to come downstairs, so come down already." she says, pulling me out of bed.

"Okay okay okay! I'm up!" I laugh, following her downstairs. I go downstairs to see Mom, Dad, Bailey and her whole family at the dinner table where a buffet of breakfast is served. 

"Oh good, now we can finally eat." Bailey's twin brother, Adam, jokes.

"You're welcome." I tease back, taking a seat next to Bailey's little sister, Lilia. I think the last time I saw her was the wedding...Man that felt like ages ago.

"Bailey showed me the pictures of you and Prince Daniel!" she says, one missing tooth in the front. I can't help but smile, this girl just melts my heart sometimes. 

"Oh she did? How'd you like them?" She puts her hands on her face, starstruck.

"Your dress was beaaauuuutifulllll!" she says, completely in awe.

"Aww thank you!" I say, already can't get enough of this child. I lower my head so I can get to her level and whisper quietly to her. "When it's your prom, I'll make sure you have that dress." Her eyes light up as she squeals happily, beginning to eat her breakfast. 

I help myself with some food as well, making sure I'm eating enough to last me the day. If I know my family, they'll be taking pictures to last a lifetime. But I guess it's worth it in the end.