Finding You- Lloyd

I was originally not gonna add Lloyd because his aging seemed slightly forced and I didn't think he'd be capable of taking care of a kid.. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it out!

Here we goooooo~

Lloyd yawned as he laid back in a tree, relaxing by his lonesome. No evil, no training as his motto.. Unless Sensei hit him in the head with his staff.. That usually hurt.

He glanced up at the sky, seeing something falling out of the sky. His eyes widened as he noticed it was moving, as if struggling to break free of something. "Hold on!" Lloyd cried, climbing the tree he'd been laying against and jumping high.

He did a flip and caught the falling.. Thing, and landed safely on the ground. "That was close!" He grinned to himself proudly. He then noticed something poking out of the mass of blanket he'd caught out of the air...

A small hand.

Lloyd's eyes widened a bit, as he slowly unwrapped the blanket to reveal the face of a sleeping Y/N. He gasped in shock. So many questions that needed answers rushed through the green ninja's brain.

Who is this child?

Why did she fall from the sky?

Is she alone?

Is she orphaned?

Who in their right mind would drop a baby out of the sky?!

Lloyd cringed, getting a headache. "Owe.. Okay, idea. You come home with me and Sensei can figure out what to do with you." He said quietly, as your tiny hand gripped his own, he smiled.

"Ah.. You sure are cute.. For a baby... Girl.."