Meeting his brothers- Kai

Kai landed safely on the Bounty, keeping you wrapped up safely in the blanket. You look around, as you see an old man approach, raising a brow at the bundle of blankets in Kai's arms.

"What have you got there?" Sensei Wu asked Kai knowingly. "She was all alone, Sensei. I couldn't just leave her there.." Kai replied, as you reach up and grab Kai's hair. Sensei looked at you, and seemed slightly surprised.

"Compassion is an important part of being a ninja... You may keep her, but raising a child is difficult work..." Sensei said, and gave you a small red bracelet, and walked off.

Kai waited a few moments... Then..

"KAI HAS A BABY?!!" Jay screams, as the 4 other ninjas run in. You glance at them, and Jay cooes. "She's so cute!!"

Cole raised a brow to Kai. "Where did you get a baby?..." He asked. "Found her. Her name is Y/N." He replied plainly. Zane looked at you, and blinked a few times. "So this is what an infant looks like? She was beautiful eyes..." He said as you giggle and tug on Zane's hood.

"C'mon guys! Let me see--!" Lloyd whined from behind the crowding ninjas. He growled, annoyed, and pushed Jay aside and saw you. His eyes went wide as you and him have a stare off. You win, and giggle in victory.

"That.. Is one weird baby..." Lloyd murmured, stepping back. "Hey! She's adorable!" Jay shot back. "I thought you only called Nya adorable, Jay?" Cole teased. "Let us not get too hasty.. The baby seems distressed..." Zane cut in.

As the 4 bickered, Kai snuck away with you, and placed you on his bed. "Don't worry, you'll get used to them..." He chuckled. You yawned and curled up, falling straight asleep. Kai smiled a bit, and sat at the bedside for awhile. "Goodnight, Y/N..."